Chapter Six

POV Jimin

I had no idea what was happening to him. He was in so much pain, making a noise I have never heard a human make. He curled into himself, so I decided to set him on my bed. His nails dug into my skin, making blood drip down my arm. I ignored it as I tried figuring out what had happened.
I wasn't close enough to have done anything to him, and he had no wounds. Two of my fathers guards came into the room and pinned him down. “Stop, what are you doing? He isn't going to hurt anyone!”

“Son.” My father's voice boomed throughout the room. I turned and glared at him. “What happened to the human?”
“I'm not sure, he just started freaking out.”
“Look what he has done to your arms” He said, pretending like he cared.
“He is in pain, I don't know what is wrong with him.”
“We'll dispose of him and replace him” He said nodding to the guards.
I saw the needle go into his arm, and he calmed down. Without thinking about it, I pushed the guards away from him. “No, he's mine” I said in a voice I didn't recognize.

“Son, don't be stupid. He can be replaced. You don't want him to hurt you.”
All of my logic was gone as he laid on my bed, peacefully. I looked down at him, it felt like I had known him for so long. “No.”
“You are dismissed” He told the guards.
When they left, I saw an actual look of worry on his face. “Please please don't tell me this human is your mate” He said calmly. The thought hadn't occurred to me. But it would explain why I felt the need to keep him from my father. “You can't mate with a human, Jimin” He said, raising his voice.

“You are a prince. You have to understand. You won't understand right now, but I am doing this for you”
“Don't, father” I warned.
He left the room for a second. He was replaced with about 15 men in full armor walking into the room. Yoongi led the group, looking at me with pleading eyes. “Jimin, don't do this. You are too weak” He pleaded. I've never seen him so saddened, but I had to ignore his pleas. I had to protect Jin.

He stepped towards me, holding his sword out. He set it down slowly, showing me that he wasn't going to use a weapon. I lost it, trying to run towards him. He wrapped his arms around me, easily able to stop me. I fought against his hold, but I had no strength against him. I couldn't even remember the last time I ate. I didn't give up though, trying to push him away from me as they grabbed Jin. “Yoongi, please don't” I went from angry to pleading.

I had no power here. “Don't let them kill him, this isn't right. I can't lose another soulmate, I just can't.” I fell against him, my energy completely depleted. “Yoongi” I pleaded with him, unable to focus on anything else.
I actually felt tears fall down my face as I thought of him. My first love. The pain of his loss spread through me. But it was nothing compared to watching the guards carry a sleeping Jin out of the room.