Chapter Eight

POV Jungkook

I did my best to hurry as I walked up to confront the king. He was not going to be happy with me, and I couldn't stop thinking about how he would react when he found out I let Taehyung die. I saw a group of guards running by, Yoongi was leading them. I called out to him but he ignored me as they made their way to the prince's room. I gave a questioning look that way but continued walking to the king's throne room.

It was abandoned, the guard that usually guarded the room were gone. I ignored how weird it was as I headed towards the guards were going. A group of people were walking down the hall carrying a human. The human was fighting them, trying to get away. They seemed to really be struggling to hold the human. They ignored me as I walked by them. The king followed with two of his guards. I bowed my head, but the king looked so lost in thought he must not have noticed me.

I walked to the opened door of the prince. Inside, Yoongi was holding a crying prince. Why would he be crying?

Yoongi turned my way when he heard me. He gave me an emotionless gaze as Jimin continued to sob. "Jimin, I am going to go find out where they put him. Please, let Jungkook help you."
He nodded as he quieted down a little. I've never seen the prince with this much emotion. He looked like he was in so much pain. Yoongi rushed over to me. "He was his soulmate. That human that I brought in was his soulmate. I have to go figure this out. He needs to eat, do whatever you can to get him to drain a human. Good luck."
He walked out before I could comprehend what he had said. Soon after, a guard brought in a human. He also gave me a "good luck" look before closing the door.

"Jimin?" He was now completely silent, he looked like he hadn't been crying at all. But his body was still trembling. He needed to eat, now. "Jimin, you won't heal if you don't eat."

He ignored me, continuing to stare at the ground. "Where did they take them?" His voice was unlike himself. "You can't help him if you don't eat. You need your strength."

The human started whimpering, her cries were muffled by the cloth over her mouth. He looked weakly over to the human. Only then could I see how horrible he looked from the lack of blood. His eyes flashed red as he watched the human. "I... can't. I can't eat. I need to know what happened to Jin."

I didn't know how else to get him to feed. "Jimin, please. You will die if you don't eat. What good are you to him if you don't eat?"

I couldn't keep repeating myself. If he didn't eat he would die, but there was nothing I could do about that.

He finally sat up a little and looked weakly at me. "For Jin."

"For Jin" I repeated back to him.

He reached out for the human so I brought her closer. He started feeding slowly, the blood dripping down her neck as she stiffened. She went silent as her body went limp, the blood and life draining out of her.