Oops.

Y/N POV

Some reason I woke up super happy. I had the greatest time in the bath tub just relaxing, even Mike accidentally walking in didn't bring my morning down.

I quickly got dressed and made my way to the kitchen dancing, I could smell the fragrances of the breakfast that the Byers brothers were cooking. God everyone was here this morning, Including Nancy and Steve.

"Mhmm, Pancakes and Eggs." I spoke smiling as I joined the kitchen Table. Max smiled at me,

"Are you okay?" She asked, I grinned and just winked at my cutie patootie.

"Of course I'm okay, let's just be thankful for this beautiful Saturday morning. I say we have a stroll later on in town!! Go to the arcade or whatever." I said super jolly and enthusiastic.

Dustin raised his brows at me, "Are you high?" He asked, Steve hit him lightly.

"I think you should take it easy today, you had a seizure yesterday Y/N." Steve mentioned, I nodded a no and winked at Steve.

"I won't let that bring down my happiness and joy. I'm good Harrington, don't you worry now." I replied. 

Will POV

"We're going into town today, ok?" Y/N spoke after eating breakfast, we all just agreed and couldn't stop her. I chuckled as I watched her dance into the hallway and into my guest room,

"She's so strange this morning. We should let her do her, I haven't seen her this happy in a long time." I explained, Lucas agreed and gave me a high five.

"She is strange today. I walked into the bathroom accidentally as she was taking a bath and she didn't even flinch. She just smiled at me as I walked out." Mike spoke, the boys just gave him a weird glare.

"Why does she wanna go to the arcade? She hates it there." Dustin mentioned up, We all just shrugged and were pretty clueless.

By the time we were all ready to leave for our "outing in town" we were all waiting on Y/N. Steve and Jonathan offered they could drive us into town but we offered to ride our bikes.

"Y/N are you ready?" Lucas yelled out. Mike and El seemed pretty close, she had him pressed up against the wall and basically sucking face.

All of a sudden Y/N walked out, I was scared that Mike and El sucking face would bring her mood down. But it didn't. I don't think.

Y/N walked past the couple and then *BOOM*

El fell to the floor, on her back.

"Oops, did I do that?" Y/N spoke before walking out of the house, followed by Lucas and Max. My eyes went wide and I helped El up.

"Did she really just knock El over with her powers." I whispered, Mike nodded his head and Dustin just stood there clueless on why she did that, I was clueless.

"That was un-called for." Dustin mumbled, Eleven walked off and headed outside which left me, Dustin and Mike.

"When we were looking for Dart in the gym, before El came back. Y/N fell over and said she felt like something dragged her down. I had a feeling it was El and it was, El was jealous of her." Mike explained, I raised my brow and chuckled.

"Wow, how it's all reversed now." I mentioned, Mike just gulped and licked his lips.

"Y/N is just being a bully now." Mike mumbled, I shrugged my shoulders.

"Let me ask you something Mike. Do you still have feelings for Y/N?" Dustin asked as all three of us walked out of the house, Mike didn't reply and just ignored his question.

I stared at Dustin as he ignored him. I frowned my brows and mouthed, "I don't Know."

Mike POV

I took el to my favourite arcade game, Donkey Kong. I taught her what to do but she just didn't like it. Y/N then walked over and smiled at me and El.

"Is my favourite couple having a blast?" She mentioned, I rolled my eyes and scoffed.

"Don't be jerk. What do you want?" I asked back,
Y/N just smiled and raised one brow.

"I was just asking a simple question towards my favourite couple" Y/N replied, El stepped forward and she was face to face with Y/N.

"What makes us your favourite couple? Is it because we're just better, together." El mentioned, I gripped onto her hand to make sure she didn't start anything. I then motioned for Will to come help me out, he came over and stood behind Y/N.

Y/N shook her head.

"No, your my favourite couple because you've made the most impact on me. - Y/N just walk away." I spoke getting angry at her, Y/N winked at me.

"Such a pretty boy you are, sadly you have an ugly heart." Y/N mentioned staring at me. I clenched my jaw and balled up my first.

Will glared at me.

"Dude, I can feel her hatred for you." Will spoke.

-chapter 10
-how do you like Y/N being all bad ass again? Yeah buddy 👌