Chapter 2

I'm sitting on the chair in Ross's room with Aiden just looking me right in the face.

"...So you can't remember anything at all?" Aiden finally says, breaking the silence.

"No I have no idea who you are, to be honest, I don't even know how I act." Once finished talking, Aiden's face starts to frown.

"I'm sorry, we would have saved you but-" Aiden's eyes grew wide and stopped talking, bring us back to the awkward silence. Before I was about to ask what happened to me, a sound of two people running down the hallway Ross is again with a girl. This girl looked very dark, with black ripped pants, black, long sleeve, band shirt with some name that I couldn't pronounce on it, piercings everywhere, a black beanie and black boots like mine, she also wore chains.

Wow, I have bizarre friends, I guess. Before anyone can say who the heck this girl is, she runs up to me and gives me a huge bear hug.

"I am so, so, so, sorry." The girl says softly in my ear. "Do you know who I am?" She said hoping for the better answer. I just look at her with a frown. She starts to cry on my shoulder. Still not knowing what the hell is going on, I hug her back. I guess we're best friends or something. She pulls away from and wipes her tears with her sleeve and looks me straight in the eyes.

"Well, my name is Olivia." I could tell that she was hoping that I would suddenly remember who she is, but nothing came to me. "It's ok," she says, trying to sound positive. "It's not your fault, it's not your fault that any of this happened." Olivia turns to the two boys. "I'm going to kill that idiot!" Now sounding furious.

"Who are you going to kill?" I ask in a soft voice trying to make sure she doesn't scream in my face too.

"A complete backstabber, and he's going to pay!"

"Ok, that's enough! Talking about Logan like that isn't going to get us anywhere! We need to come up with a plan. Fay, having amnesia, is a little setback but we'll tell you everything later, ok?" Ross says to me looking down at the ground.

"Ok, I'm sorry, I'll learn," I say looking up at Ross. He smiles and looks at me.

"Well, we should get going." Ross proclaims.

"So did anything happens while I was asleep, and why are you all in the hospital too?" I question. Everyone looks at each other and Ross finally breaks the silence.

"I think it's best if we hold off on the questions for now. I don't want you to be freaked out any more than you already are, and we need to focus on getting out of here first." Everyone agrees and starts to head out the door with me behind them all. As we head to the elevator from before, tiny rays of light are shining through the windows, but the halls still are not accompanied by any light source from the ceilings. My eyes can adjust to the dark a little more comfortable. I hear someone whisper in my ear as if it were in my head.

"So you don't remember anything, don't you?" I quickly turn my head around to see if anyone was behind me, no one was there that I could see. I run back to my group of friends and try to tell them that I heard someone whisper in my ear. They all stopped dead in their tracks and springs around, looking for the source.

"So you finally found the girl?" The mysterious British voice echoed throughout the corridor, coming from every direction.

"Show yourself, Logan!" Ross turns to Olivia and Aiden.

"Olivia, take Fay somewhere safe. Aiden, come with me." They both node and take action, Ross is the leader I presume. Aiden grabbed a dagger from his back pocket as well as Ross and head down the long hallway.

"Don't worry Fay," Olivia starts, trying to make sure I don't lose my mind.

"Everything is fine, I know you don't know what's going on, but I need you to come with me now." She starts to gesture me towards the elevator. As I walk close behind her, I begin to look around. Almost there, I look up at the ceiling and see something huge moving up there.

"Umm, Olivia..."

"Sorry Fay no time for questions, we need to get out of here." She says as we get to the elevator and she presses the button. The elevator opens, and Olivia walks in and presses the button. I'm still looking at the ceiling to see if I can make out what's up there, Olivia hasn't noticed that I hadn't entered the elevator with her back turned. The door starts to close, and she turns around to look at me. The door is an inch away from closing, and she realizes that I'm not in there with her.

"FAY, NO!!!" I turn to look at her, and the door closes in front of me. I can hear her screaming for me to find Ross and Aiden.

I'm alone. No one is around. I can vaguely hear Ross and Aiden in the darkness. It sounds like they're having trouble with something. I start to panic and run towards the sound. As I run through the hallways, a whisper is still haunting me.

"You are so pulchritudinous." Says the mysterious voice. Pulchritudinous? Did he just insult me? I stop dead in my tracks to see Ross and Aiden on the ground. They didn't seem to be hurt, they just seemed to be lying there. I get a shiver up and down my spine. Ross looks up at me.

"Fay! What are you doing here!?"

"The elevator door closed before I could get in, Olivia went without me on accident, it's not her fault!"

"Its ok, its ok, come over here and help us up please." I walked over to Ross and held out my hand to help him up. As he grabbed my hand, he pulled me down to the ground, and we were face to face. His eyes were pure black, then he said in a familiar British accent.

"So happy to see you again love, it's been too long!" I jump up off the floor and fall back, scooting away as the Ross I knew as my friend and Aiden start to phase into each other and become one person. This tall person had shaggy but clean, blonde haircut, and black and dark blue striped shirt, a leather jacket with dark blue jeans and black boots. I stand up, and I just stood there in shock and start to step back. Looking up at this tall man, I'm more frightened of how he did his little trick. "Where are you going?" The man continued. "Oh right, you have amnesia. Sometimes I forget how it works." He says with a Cheshire cat smile.

"My name is Logan I think your friends mentioned me?" I finally gain the courage to talk.

"W-where are my friends."

"Oh don't worry, they're fine."

"But where are they?!"

"Oh don't worry about them there safe. I just wanted to meet up with you again without Ross and his posy attacking me." He's smiling with a grin ear to ear. He comes closer towards me, it seems as though I don't feel threatened. I back up a couple of steps and trip over my own feet and fall back. Something catches me from behind. Did he grab me from behind? But he's still in front of me? I gain my balance, and he phases back together.

"Wha-! What are you?!" I shout, about to pass out from hyperventilating.

"Hey, hey, calm down I can clone myself and turn into other people, it's no big deal." Too scared, I turn and run away, but before I could make much effort in escaping his clone steps in front of me.

"Why do you want to leave?" Logan then grabs my waist and picks me up off the floor, holding me in a cradle position.

"Oh did I mention that I could fly?"

One of his clones opens the window and phases into one as he jumped out and falls straight down. I close my eyes and shove my face into his chest, not knowing what to do. I would have screamed, but the sudden jump took the breath out of me. It felt warm and safe even though he just jumped out of a big hospital. I suddenly felt like we weren't falling.