Chapter 13

A massive thud sounds in my head like a heartbeat, it hurt. Maybe I remembered something, but nothing came. I help my head and let out a small weep.

"Are you ok?" Zack says as he opens the gate.

"Ya, I'm fine. I'm just tired, you can let me down, I can walk from here." He did as I asked. I quickly found my balance. I walked beside him. He pulled out a key from his front pocket and unlocked the door. The house was bland but some color here and there, the house looked old and never touched at all, dull flowery wallpaper covered all of the walls. The easiest way to describe this home is that it's early with new things. There was an open door on either side of the hallway. one leading to a tv room. The tv was a large flat screen with a very expensive looking couch. Through the other door was a kitchen with the theme of white and chrome. the counter was a glossy white with white and gray tile covering the floor. The fridge was a basic white french door fridge. All of the essentials looked new, toaster, microwave, utensils, and a wooden table at the end of the room with four seats sitting around it.

"I'll make a small dinner, your room is upstairs, the last door to the right."

"It's ok, I'm not hungry."

"Oh, ok well I'll be making a little something for myself then I'll be upstairs in the room across from yours." I nod my head and walk upstairs, the house doesn't look this big on the outside. I find the door and slowly open it. Being half dragon, I get to have a good nose and It smelled like guests that have stayed in this room before but a hint of me. I was really curious about feeling some of me on this bed. A small single bed, with a wooden frame. The sheets had a butterfly print on it with red stripes for the blankets underneath. There were french doors leading to a closet and a white door leading to the bathroom. I was too tired to explore the place anymore. I jumped on the bed and dug myself under the covers. As my eyes started to close my head pounded once more and I was forced to sleep.

I'm running again, I have control over my dream because I've had this exact dream in my head so many times. So I stop running and look around. The darkness became light. Everything around me was fuzzy. I soon find myself walking in the park where I was at early, except it was brighter. More people roamed the sidewalks. More people sat down on the grass on top of the blankets. More kids were playing in the lake. I look around to see a group of kids playing by the pond they look familiar. They start to walk away, then they ran. I decide to follow them. They're walking down a familiar path, they were going in the same direction that Zach went. They then arrived at the same house that I'm at right now. They go to the fence and wait for a couple of minutes. I walk up to them but they can't see me. Then a little girl walks out of the house. The home seemed brand-new and the grass in the courtyard was bright green. The girl goes to a spot in the yard and digs up a doll named Barsha, a little red yarn-haired doll with a flowery dress. The little girl walks up to the fence with the doll and holds it close, she then talks with them for what seems like hours, the little girl looked like me. I'm guessing the kids that I was talking to were Ross, Logan, Olivia, and Aiden. They were so tiny. Everyone soon left except Logan. He seems to be explaining to me how to unlock the fence because the lock was from the inside. Once I managed to open up the gate, everything went black. I open my eyes, I'm still in the dream.

I look around to see that I'm back in the city that I saw in my previous dreams, the town looked a lot like the one here but it was empty. I look up the building to see Logan this time, breaking the windows and shooting fire in his dragon form. This time a crowd of people was there, they were shouting at Logan to stop, and get down. I remember that some time at this time, Logan would defeat me, but there wasn't a copy of my anywhere. This time goes after Ross, but the weird part is instead he comes towards me as if I'm actually there. He charges at me and within a couple feet he jumps and pounces on me. The strange part about this is that time does not stop. I was so prepared for time to stop that I didn't realize that anything else what happened. He nailed me down and he just looks at my eyes and growls. After a few seconds, a face of realization forms. Then he shouts right in my ear.