Chapter 11

I wake up slowly, I don't know where I am. I see a familiar white ceiling with a recognizable flickering light above me. I look to my right and Logan is sleeping in the chair that was located in the corner of the room. His arms were crossed with his hair flipped in front of his eyes. I reached over to the nightstand that stood beside my bed. I could see Logan a little clearer now.

"Am I in a hospital?" I whisper to myself. I look to the left of me and see a heart monitor with tubes running from the machine to my arm. I still had a slight headache so I felt my head. I felt a thick patch over the spot where I picked off that little chip that Ross put on my head. I don't know whether to get up or stay in bed. Last time, I got up, I think this time I should stay in bed this time. I decided to go back to sleep and plan on waking up the morning.

'You shouldn't have done that.' I remember what Ross told me. I'm guessing that's why I'm here in the first place. I sigh and close my eyes, not afraid of any dream, and fall asleep.

I don't have any dreams that time, or at least that I could remember. My eyes slowly open to see a very sleepy Logan kneeling beside the bed with his head down on my sheets. I decided to make a bold move and comfort him by placing my hand on his head. His head quickly shoots up almost like he just gave himself whiplash.

"Felicia!" He raises his voice in concern. The sudden loudness made me flinch.

"Logan, What am I doing in the hospital?" I ask, like nothing happened at all.

"Oh, Felicia." His honeycomb eyes start to water. He stands up and leans over to hug me and while he's hugging. "Felicia I thought I lost you again." I guess he was talking about when I lost my memory.

"What happened to me?" I realize that I'm asking a lot of questions.

"That thing that you took off of your forehead. It had something in it that stuck to your scalp when you remove it like how you did."

"Oh, oops." I fake giggle.

"But it was removed, after hours of surgery, you're just going to have a little scare." He says, waiting for me to get mad.

"Oh well, I'm glad you were there for me." I smile. He hugs me even more. His warm body engulfs me.

"Because they were doing a scalp and brain surgery, I was so afraid that you would lose your memory again. I don't know what to do if that happened."

"Well it's ok I remember you up to the point where I had amnesia. Still no memories before that." I'm so happy that Logan was here when I woke up. "So when am I leaving?" I say, hoping that it's soon, the hospital gives me the creeps.

"Later today I think." I nod my head and lay back on my bed. I sigh with relief and close my eyes.

"Can I just say, you look so cute and peaceful while you sleep." I feel red in the face and I look at him.

"Well you can, but I'll just consider you a weirdo," I say, looking at him with a blushing face, but I just ignore it.

"Well, I guess I'm a weirdo." He says, with a giggle. "Anyway, I think you should get some more sleep. I'm happy that you're up, and that you still remember me." Logan says with a smile. I soon wake up after a couple of hours of sleep, I'm reenergized. I'm happy to see Logan sitting in the chair with his head down like before, sound asleep. He looks so peaceful when he's sleeping. I stare at him for what it seemed like a long time until he woke up. He slowly opens and closes his eyes, he rubs them and catches me staring with a smile.

"Well, now I guess you can't rip on me for being a weirdo," Logan says, sluggishly with a yawn in between and making quotations when saying weird. Before I could say anything, the nurse walks in. The nurse seemed a little taller than me and looked as if she visits the beach every day, but with that much tan, I wouldn't be surprised if instead of a beach, It were a tanning bed, or spray for that matter. It made me remember my pasty skin and my pale face. Her face was perfectly proportionate, with a significant cake face of smoky eyeshadow and dramatically long black eyelashes, which I think are fake. Her cake face also included pure silky skin foundation with rosy cheeks and a false looking beauty mark. It reminded me of my random and awkwardly places freckles, and not to mention how I go natural, which in my opinion, isn't always a good thing. She wore a cleavage showing, very short milky white and red nurse outfit with thigh-high white socks with a red bow where it stopped on the top of her thigh, also red shiny high heels. I then remember my all black outfits back home and how baggy and bland they are. Her hair was the chestnut color with highlights and it went all the way down her back with waves that looked as soft as silk. Nothing like my feces colored short emo hair. She was a skinny woman but still had a very prominent hourglass figure, making me hold my fat stomach. On her outfit, there was a name tag saying 'Hello, my name is Jasmine.' Logan stands up suddenly, looking a the nurse.