Chapter 5: Skylar's here!

>>The next day, (Sunday) Annikka POV<<

"Come on, Annikka. Wake up." I opened my eyes. "Huh?" Then I remembered Kelly was staying over. She and Beck had their bags brought from the hotel yesterday. I yawned. "Five more," I whined. "Five more what, hours?" she said. "Come on, Annikka. Wake uuuuuuppppp!!" she said again, this time longer and louder. "Fine," I said, getting up. "I'm gonna take a shower. "Alrighty, then. See you downstairs. Beck fried bacon for breakfast." she said, before turning around to leave. I grabbed some fresh clothes and I walked into the bathroom. I threw my used clothes in the hamper with one hand, I grabbed my shampoo with the other.

*15 minutes later*

"There you are. I knew you wouldn't take long. You loooove bacon." Sarah laughed. I smiled. Beck handed me a plate full of bacon, and another with rice, and an empty plate. My smile widened. Beck knows I love rice and bacon. "All yours," Beck said. "Thanks, Beck. You're amazing." I tried to say, but it came out as, "Shanksh ekk, Or azing." Sarah smiled. "Mhm. I am amazing. No problem." Beck laughed. I swallowed and put my spoon down. "What's wrong?" Sarah asked. "Aren't you all going to eat?" I asked. Kelly laughed. "You slept through breakfast. It's 3 in the afternoon." she said. "Ohhhhh," I said, and went back to eating. "So, what do you wanna do today, girls?" Beck asked, putting the pan in the sink. I had forgotten to wash the dishes yesterday. Beck looked at my face and laughed. "Yes, you did forget. I did them for you." he said. "Thanks," I said, food still on my mouth. Of course, it came out as "Shanksh," again. Just then someone covered my eyes from behind. I heard Jessica say, "Guess who?" and I giggled. "Jessica," I said. I removed her hands from my faca and turned around. "Skye!" I exclaimed and hugged her. "Hey," she said, smiling. I opened my mouth to say something but she smirked at me and said, "Yes, I know. You love my outfit, and I like yours too. Looks comfy. Of course, your doing your best to be comfortable before everything tirns akward tommorrow. Like this." She turned the radio on.

"Hello, hello, I know it's been a while but baby,

I got something that I really wanna let you know, yeah

Something that I wanna let you know, oh, oh, oh

You say, you say to everybody that you hate me,

Couldn't blame you 'cause I know I left you all alone, yeah

I know that I left you all alone

Yeah, now I'm back at your door,

You're looking at me unsure

I should've seen it before

You're all I think about, baby,

I was so stupid for letting you go

But I-I-I know you're still the one

You might have moved on but girl, you should know

That I-I-I know you're still the one

I know it's saying too much,

But I will never give up,

I was so stupid for letting you go

But I-I-I know you're still the one,

I-I-I know you're still the one!

Hello, hello, I'm really hoping you'll forgive me

I keep talking, begging, tell me what I wanna hear, yeah

Girl-"

I turned the radio off. I couldn't listen to him without crying. His voice, oh! I missed it so much. I missed him so much. I took my headset and my phone out and started my playlist Missing You. The songs in it are:

Far Away - Nickelback

Where'd You Go - Fort Minor

Here Without You - 3 Doors Down (cover by BoyceAvenue)

"Wanna go see a movie?" said Skye, pulling my earphones out of my ears. I nodded. "Well, get dressed!" she said.

( Skylar's outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/skylars_here/set?id=127186803 )