Chapter 6: Him. Everywhere.

"Sarah, wha-" I started, but she cut me off. "Anything, but it has to include pink and brown, or purple and blue." she said. "Thanks." I said. "Awesome, my outfit is already perfect!" I heard Skye say. I got dressed, did my hair and make-up, then went downstairs. Everyone was already dressed, and sitting on the couch. "So, what movie are we watching?" I asked Skylar. "Um, I'm not exactly sure yet, Nikki. I'm gonna check on the internet." Skylar said with a rough Irish accent. Oh, I forgot to tell you. Skylar lives with my family in Mullingar. She moved in when I decided to move to Orpington. So yeah. Her family lives in Houston, Texas. Well, she used to live there too, then she moved into my room. So she has a mixed Irish-American accent. It sounds funny at first, then you get used to it. "Okay guys, here's the list of movies that are showing." Skylar said, waving her hand in the air. It was habit of hers. I smiled and walked over, when something rough crumbled under my foot. I stepped back. It was a half -eaten Lipkie. I laughed. "Oh, Beck. Couldn't wait 'til I showed you the recipe, eh? Had to go ask Sarah for it, make a batch, and eat a dozen or so in front of the telly, watching derby, crumbs falling all over my carpet as you raise your hand up, cheering, and you didn't even bother to clean after yourself." I said, looking offended. Beck raised his eyebrows. "How do you know? I thought you were sleeping!" he said, puzzled. "Beck, honey, that's what you always do." I laughed. "Yeah, I guess it is." he admitted, blushing. "You should be ashamed of yourself," I said in my best motherly tone. We all laughed. Even me. "Okay, I'm sorry. But can I clean up after  the movie, mother?" Beck said with puppy eyes. "Alright, you may." I said, still giggling. I sat down beside Skylar and glanced at the screen. Then I saw a concert ad on the side. I looked over at it and saw a familiar face. It was Niall. And four other boys. He still looked like the cute, cheeky lad he was. Well, he was last time I saw him. He had that naughty grin on his face, and the same blue twinkling eyes. I looked at the other boys. One had curly hair, one had his hair brushed up with a yellowish streak through it like Anna from Frozen, one had Justin Bieberish hair, one had his hair all ruffled up, similar to the Bieber-haired guy. The ad read, "Come see the One Direction lads right here in London! Meet and Greet Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson, Harry Styles, Zayn Malik, and Niall Horan!"  I smiled. Then I saw a hand flash in front of my face. I blinked. "I uh, sorry." I said. "So, what movie have you picked?" I asked. "Well, we're down to The Fault In Our Stars  or Maleficent." Kelly said. "Let's watch Maleficent." I said. "Alrighty, then. Let's go!" Jess said. We all got into her Land Rover Freelander 2.2.

When we got to the mall, there we so many people. Must be the girls shopping for something to bring or wear to the concert tommorow, I thought. And, I was right. We pushed out way throught the crowd and got into the cinema. I saw several posters. Some had only Niall on them. Some had lipstick stains. I couldn't help but hear some girls say things like, "Oh my gosh, I love Liam Payne! I wanna be his girlfriend. He's so sweet and smart. Some people say he's afraid of spoons. All his ex-girlfriends are lame. They aren't good enough for him." or "I can't wait to meet Zayn. They say he loves mirrors. I think he's the best looking, and he has the best voice!" and "I love Harry so much! And guess what, his hair used to be straight. I think his curls are just gorgeous, and he sings like an angel. I love him and Taylor Swift, but they broke up. So sad." and "Louis Tomlinson is my superman! He's adorable. And Eleanor is just amazing." and"Niall is so perfect. Some people say he used to have a girlfriend, and she was really pretty, but for some reason they broke up before the X-Factor. I'm sure she dumped him. Ugh. And she's probably some ugly loser. She doesn't deserve my Niall." 

I felt tears roll down my cheek. I did not dump Niall. I never even dated him. I loved him. I still do. And I would never break his heart. He broke my heart. He forgot me. He dumped me as a best friend. I cried so much. I tried calling him and he never answered my phone calls. Then he changed his number. "I'll see you at the cinema." I told Jessica, then I ran. I couldn't listen any more, I couldn't take it. I ran. I saw posters of him. Everywhere. I saw his face everywhere I turned. I heard his name. Girls all around me were crazy about him. It was driving me insane. I ran to the cinema, threw my ticket at the lady, and ran to my seat. I was early, they were still playing trailers. Beck and the others came a few minutes later. I was crying. About everything. Jess handed me some popcorn and we watched the movie.

*After the movie*

I sniffed. We were outside the cinema now. Beck wanted a strawberry shake. I asked Sarah to buy me a Merry Berry shake. It's basically strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries. Strawberries make me happy, blueberries calm me down, and raspberries help me think straight. Perfect, because right now, I was happy from the movie, sad from the movie, happy to be seeing Niall tommorow, sad to be seeing him, angry at him, I felt betrayed by him. Kelly handed me my shake. "Thanks," I said. She smiled. "You need it." I sipped it and sighed. I felt better already. I remember when Niall and I had a berry fight in the my backyard. We were 14. I smiled as I remembered it. Just then, a girl screamed, "AHHHH!! ONE DIRECTION! OH MY GOD!!!" I looked over there and sure enough, there were 5 lads surrounded by security guards, but I could still see their faces. They were all smiling. I saw Niall's face, and our eyes locked for a second, then I felt myself getting dizzy and falling. I saw him frown, and then look surprised. Then I blacked out.