Chapter 21: Septuple Date

3 Days Before The Vacation

Harry POV

I got up early, maybe six in the morning, showered, got dressed, bought flowers and chocolates from the hotel lounge which was open twenty-four hours, and drove to Jessica's. I checked my watch, 7:38  it read. I walked up to her steps, gifts in one hand, the other about to ring the doorbell, and then I turned around, got back in my car. I did the same thing four or five times. Finally, I left the gifts in the car and knocked on Sarah and Annikka's place next door instead. "Coming!" Sarah called from inside. "Hey, Harry." She greeted me. "Would you like some tea?" She asked calmly as if she was expecting me. "Yes, thank you. That sounds nice." I replied, following her into the living room. "Nikki, Harry's here!" She called from the kitchen. "Oh, Harry! Give me a moment, I'll be right there!" Annikka's sleepy voice came from upstairs. "Take your time," I told both of them. "We were up late packing." Sarah explained, handing me a teacup. "But there are three more days until the vacation." I said, sipping the tea. "We never like to pack last minute." She told me. "Oh," was all I said. "Were you expecting me?" I asked suddenly. She smiled at me sheepishly. "Yes," she replied. "I could see you from the window earlier, you'd drive up, straighten your clothes, ruffle your hair, smile, almost, almost knock, drive away, and come back. Six times. I knew you'd come over." She told me. "Six times. I'm such a baby." I said. "Who's such a baby?" Annikka's voice came from the stairs. "I am." I replied."Aw, I'll be right there, and you can tell me about it. Just let me go get some breakfast." She said. A minute later she came back with a bowl of chocolate cereals and a cup of tea. "I came here to ask Jessica out to dinner tonight, and I almost did, six times." I told her. "Why, I thought Harry Styles was the most confident person in the world." Annikka smiled. I knew she was teasing me a bit to cheer me up. "What about we all go out, you and Jess, Beck and Kelly, Annikka and Niall, Skylar and Zayn, Allyssa and Lily on a girls date, and maybe me and Louis- as friends of course." Sarah hastily added the last part. "That sounds nice." I smiled. "You can ask Jessica to dome with you, and say everyone's going, so you won't feel so shy." Annikka said. "I'll text the girls." Sarah said. "And I'll text my mates," I said. "And I'll go take a shower and get dressed." Annikka laughed. "Colours are any two, as long as it's the same two colours for everything!" Sarah called after her. "Thanks, Jas!" Annikka said from upstairs. "Jas?" I asked Sarah, confused. "Sarah Jasmine Harper." She explained.

Two Hours Later

Annikka POV

Everyone was in the living room, dressed in pairs because Louis had an "amazing" idea. "Let's all play a game, since Sarah and Annikka already assigned pairs, each pair will be their own team. We'll do a list of things and whichever team gets them done and is back here first wins!" He said. Niall and I were Team Orange, Harry and Jessica were Team Green, Liam and Anna were Team Blue, Beck and Kelly were Team Red, Allyssa and Lily were Team Pink, Louis and Sarah were Team Yellow, and Zayn and Skylar were Team Purple. Each team wrote seven tasks on the slip of paper. We could write anything at all, as long as it was "...random, dumb, and/or embarrassing." Louis said. We decided to fold the pieces of paper into little stars, and place them in a vegetable spinner, then each team picks out a star and does whatever is written on the list. Our list read...

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

so this was my draft from way back and i decided to publish it as is now and come up with the next part later on...

Hi everyone it's been so long omg so much has happened!! In my life, in the fandom, with the boys... I might come back and write more of this story.

oh, and thank you for the 2K VIEWS OMG.

i cant believe elounor is over they were my otp and i ship larry more than louis and briana tbh and i dont even support the lgbt community (please not that I am NOT homophobic, some of the best people i know are gay) 

AND ZAYN IS GONE. LIKE WHAT WHY BAE COME BACK WE LOVEEE YOU. ZERRIE IS OVER AND THEYRE "TAKING A BREAK" SERIOUSLY WHAT IS HAPPENING

but yeah my life is pretty cool right now aside from the nerve wracking homework. love you all!
please comment if you want me to resume writing this story. <3

Dedication to _UnHuman_ cause shes been there since the start of the story and ik will wait to the end. Xx