School Dance Part 1

Star's P.O.V
It took hours for me to find the perfect dress. There wasn't a single one that popped out at me. Juliet suggested about twenty of them but still no luck. Well after about fifty dresses, I finally found the perfect one. It was a light blue dress that reached my ankles. Juliet already picked out silver heels that were so pretty and sparkly. I had the perfect necklace and earrings to go with my dress.

Once we got home I quickly ran upstairs and put the dress on and put on my necklace. It was a silver chain with a bright blue teardrop shaped jewel. I looked in the mirror and smiled, for once I felt pretty but that quickly faded when I realized my hair wasn't perfect. A million thoughts ran through my head about what I should do with my long blonde hair.

"Hey Star, may I suggest something?" I turn to see Juliet standing there with a wide smile.

"For what?" She walked up to me and pulled out her phone. She tapped and turned her screen so I could see.

"For your hair, I was thinking of doing this." On her phone was a picture of brown hair pulled up into a ponytail that was curled. There were loose strands of hair which were curled as well.

"That's so pretty but I don't know how to do that." We both laugh a bit. Juliet walked over to my curler and plugged it in.

"No worries, I'll do it for you." She smiled brightly and I jumped up a bit in excitement.

"Are you sure? I would love that but only if you really want to." She pulled up a chair behind me and patted it for me to sit.

"I'm sure. Now let's get started so you will be ready when Marco gets here!" I sit down with a huge smile spread across my face. She picked up the curler and started curling my hair.

Marco's P.O.V
Today was the day, the day that I will get to dance with Star! A smile was plastered on my face. My sister, Chloe, decided that she's taking me somewhere to find an outfit for me. As soon as I'm done taking a shower I get dressed and go downstairs. Chloe was waiting for me with a huge smile.

"Let's go! Come on Marco, we got to go." I laugh at her excitement and follow her to the car. It was quiet on the way there because my mind was running wild. I was super nervous of how this was all going to go.

My nervousness didn't quit even when we arrived at the store. Chloe kept looking at me with a concerned look on her face. I was shaking a bit and tried my best to stop but couldn't. In a few seconds I will probably be sweating, so much for taking a shower earlier.

"Yo Marco, are you okay?" Chloe finally spoke up, turning to look at me.

"I'm just super nervous about tonight. What if I mess up, what if I don't look good, what if I don't give her the best time of her life?" I rambled out all the questions that are burned inside my head.

"Marco, it's okay. I know that you will do fine. That girl loves you more than anything in this world, so the best you can do is to just be yourself. Okay?" I smile and nod, feeling a lot more relaxed.

We continued looking for an outfit which was hard. There were too fancy stuff and not fancy at all stuff. I decided that I wouldn't look good in a suit because it was too fancy for me. There were a couple things that I liked but nothing that stood out to me.

"You know what. Here's what we're going to do. Red looks good on you so let's get you something red, a vest, a tie, and nice pants. Sound good?" I was a little confused at what she was saying but nodded anyway. She pulled me towards an aisle full of shirts. We came across a button up red shirt that had mid length sleeves. Then we picked out a grey tie, a black vest, and grey pants. Finally we left the store and headed home.

I quickly got into my outfit and put on my black shoes. My hair was a mess so I combed through it and made it just a bit messy at the top. Chloe approved of my look and now we had to wait until the dance starts.

Star's P.O.V
Two hours had passed and it was finally time to go dance! I kept freaking out and asking a bunch of questions but Juliet kept telling me everything will be okay. There was a knock at the door which made my heart beat faster and I felt like fainting.

"Are you sure I look okay?!" I bit my lip in nervousness and was nearly screaming every word. Juliet hugged me and patted my back.

"I promise that when Marco sees you he will fall on the ground." I giggled as another knock interrupted our hug. My feet slowly walked to the door and it took a couple seconds for me to get there. I opened the door to see Marco in the most handsome outfit. My face grew hot and I couldn't get any words out. Marco smiled at me while blushing as well.

"You look amazing Marco." His face blushed more and I could hear Chloe and Juliet squeal like a bunch of teenagers.

"You look stunning and beautiful, Star." Marco looked down trying to hide his red face. I grabbed his chin and pulled his face up. His brown eyes looked at me wondrously.

"Thank you." I smiled and he gave me a quick kiss which left me blushing even harder. Marco smiled back and took my hand.

"Awww, you two are so cute!" Juliet screamed at the two of us. I shook my head in embarrassment which made her laugh.

"Okay guys, you may now go to the dance! Have fun!" Marco's sister took out her phone and snapped a picture of us.

"Let's go before they embarrass us more." I laugh at Marco and nod in agreement. We left the house and head to the school.

It was silent all the way there but it wasn't awkward or uncomfortable. Our hands were locked together and we both had smiles. I would look at him from time to time and always look away blushing. He looked so adorable in his fancy outfit! It suits him perfectly, not too fancy but not plain.

We entered the school and my heartbeat quickened realizing that we were about to walk into a room full of people. People that hate me. I started growing nervous and my I could feel my body closing up. Tears were threatening to escape while my body is starting to shake. Marco stops dead in his tracks and looks at me.

"Star, what's wrong?" He grabbed my hands and looked at me. My heart felt like it could break away any moment.

What if they make fun of the way I dance? Will they say that we're two freaks dancing? Are they going to tell everyone that we're stupid and crazy for coming here? What if they push me around? What if they hurt Marco? They can't hurt Marco!