Chapter 10

(Stan Pov)

I knew deep inside that no one would even like me! "Marsh stop!" Craig's voice commanded, I turned around to see Craig running up to me with an angry look. "I'm not sure what happened back there but I'm here for you, please speak to me" he said grabbing my shoulders and stared deep into my eyes.

I was speechless as he wiped my tears away from my cheeks with his hand, "I'm here for you Stan" he whispered I could hear the emotion that he was showing, time seemed to stop around us...

"S-Stan are you ok?" Tweek asked Craig let go of me turning around to face Tweek, I nodded my head feeling somewhat better. "That's g-good" he shuttered out we all walked down the path to where Tweek's coffee shop was, "I'll g-get the drinks" Tweek said rushing off into the back door.

Craig walked over to a table taking out his phone, I felt weird just being here but walked over to him anyways. I sat there waiting for Tweek to come back I could hear Craig mumble under his breath but looking over at him he wasn't looking at me but at his screen, "o-ok there y-you go" Tweek mumbled out passing our coffee to us.

"Thanks Tweek" I said smiling at him, he smiled back sitting next to me "a-are you ok?" he asked taking a sip of his drink. I didn't want to say yes but I didn't want to lie "I'm fine I guess" I muttered out picking up my mug, I could smell the black coffee from Craig who was drinking his.

I looked around the shop to see Tweek's father smiling and greeting people who enter the store and in the background I could hear his mother talking to her friends I think.

"Is it cool to own a coffee shop in town?" I asked Tweek thought for a moment and looked around, "it's nice" he whispered I raised an eyebrow confused he didn't seem to be smiling anymore was it because of my question?

"Tweek honey come to the back, I need to speak with you" Tweek's mother called walking in the back door Tweek smiled at me then got up waving, "do you think he's in trouble?" I asked concerned Craig looked up from his phone "what do you mean? He's one of the sweetest boy in our school" Craig stated putting his phone back in his pocket.

"I'm going to go meet up with Kenny after this drink if you want to join us?" he offered I felt my phone buzz, checking it I saw that Clyde texted me.

TocoLover/Clyde: Stan I'm really sorry about what happened back at school it was fat ass who said them, I just thought you should know that I really like you for a while and well... I want to know if you would like to go on a date?

I stared at my phone shocked Clyde likes me? My face was burning up slowly, "thanks but I'm good I think I'll have plans after this anyways" I said seeing Craig nod "ok well I'm done so I'll see you around Marsh" he mumbled.

Stan: this is a shock to me but I forgive you if it was just Cartman, I'm not sure about my feelings for you but a date won't hurt

TocoLover/Clyde: that's fine! Where are you I'll pick you up

Stan: I'm at the coffee shop just let me finish my drink.

I felt like throwing up but kept clam the back door opened to see Tweek walking out it seemed like he was wearing a jacket now, "where that jacket came from?" I asked Tweek eyes looked dull and a bit red...

"Tweek?" I asked getting up he looked into my eyes and smiled but I knew that this smile was fake and something had happened to him in that room, "j-just felt cold that's all" he whispered "you should get going I have to work the rest of the day" he mumbled.

I stood there for a bit I felt like he lied to me but didn't push my luck in questioning him, I drank the rest of my drink and waved bye to Tweek. Walking out the doors I could see Clyde walking while talking to himself "you got this" he whispered.

I walked next to him without letting him see me "yah you got this" I teased making Clyde scream from fright when he saw it was just me his face turned bright red, "S-Stan I wasn't scared!" he said pouting I chuckled at him.

"so where are you taking me on our date" I questioned hearing Clyde chuckle "the fair!" he said jumping up and down I like how he always acted like a kid sometimes, when he stopped jumping he reached for my hand "m-may I?" he asked blushing I felt my own face get darker.

(Please leave a comment about who you think the Yandere is!!)