Chapter 17

(Clyde Pov)

I gave a weak smile to the doctor as he left the room, "just keep that in and you'll feel like a new you" the Nurse stated pointing at the machine that was helping me to breath better. "t-thanks for everything" I coughed out seeing her smile as she left, I wished I could of spent more time with Stan today but I guess I really needed this.

I couldn't understand what happen I was all fine before Token gave me food, maybe it was something in the food? I chuckle at my head why would he do something bad to me? maybe it was and he just didn't know?

I smiled remembering how Token spent most of the day with me even if he was meant to be at school, I slowly closed my eyes but I couldn't help but hear breathing... I slowly open one of my eyes seeing a shadow "u-um who are you?" I whispered scared.

the shadow didn't speak to move I slowly reached for the button pressing it, it wasn't lighting up anymore as before... the shadow chuckle at me getting closer to the machine, my eyes winded before I could scream I heard a cough making me stare at them.

they was shaking their head making signs of yelling... "w-what do you want?" I asked scared, the person seemed to be holding something, "to make a deal" he mumble his voice was low which was hard to make out.

"a-anything" I muttered out, this guy was holding a fucking needle that was holding something inside of it "for you to break up with Stan this is your second warning" he mumble out. this guy knows about Stan? "w-wh-" he pointed at the sharp needle at me making me shut my mouth.

"if you don't I'll kill you" he hissed out I watched his moves too scared to even move anymore, "and if you choose the first one you can't say a word to anybody about this or I will murder you and your Father and I know how much he means to you" he hissed out.

my eyes were winded I loved Stan... I don't think I could handle staying quite about this and worst it would risk my Dad's life... before I could think I screamed for help "HELP!" I yelled out hearing running. the shadow groaned annoyed injecting me with the needle and unplugged the machine before jumping out the window after his last words, "thank your friend for getting you so weak, crybaby" he muttered out.

I gasp holding my arm my whole body felt like it was burning and I couldn't breath very well, I grabbed my neck seeing the Nurse before running over calling for doctors to come help. "he has acid inside of him somehow!" the Nurse yelled my eyes winded in pain.

"it h-hurts!" I screamed my body was burning and I was choking on air... "Help!" the Nurse begged seeing doctors finally running in, everything was already going dark I could only remember the shadow at how fast they were...

(Stan Pov)

I opened my eyes seeing Kenny on my flour with a grin, "wake up sleepyhead" I whispered getting out of the warm bed. Kenny groaned turning around "come on I want to see Clyde" I pointed seeing Kenny start moving.

"fine only for you to see him early" Kenny moaned out sleepy, he grabbed his shirt putting it on him as he stared at his jacket "I hope he's ok now" I mumble getting my own shirt on hearing Kenny chuckle "the doctor said he's going to be fine" Kenny stated making me smile.

I walked over to Kenny putting my hat on taking Kenny's jacket off him and running out the door hearing Kenny laugh "hey give it back!" he called, it felt nice having Kenny in my house again and acting like when we were younger.

"and here I thought you wanted to see Clyde sooner" Kenny muttered out as he got to the bottom of the stairs, I stopped in my tracks glaring at the smirking Kenny as he waved at me from the stairs.

"stupid Kenny" I muttered out throwing his jacket over to him, Kenny grinned putting it on "come on let's go" he said opening the door for me. while walking I kept knocking into Kenny hearing him chuckle at me, "what do you think Clyde is up to?" Kenny asked knowing how worried I was the other night.

"sleeping still maybe" I joked as we got the hospital I spotted the Nurse that was always with Clyde "hey could you check me and Kenny off to visit Clyde?" I asked grinning, the lady gave me a frown "Marsh C-Clyde Donovan didn't make it last night" she whispered.

I stood there frozen "we think he e-ended it himself" she added, I felt Kenny hug me bring me to his chest. how is this happening? again?!

First Wendy next Kyle and now fucking Clyde?!

I sobbed in Kenny's shirt "I'm sorry about your loss" the lady whispered, I sobbed louder "w-why!" I shouted in Kenny's shirt that came out as a mumble. Kenny was rocking me side to side humming as he calmed me down, I could feel him sobbing as he's head was on top of my head.

"w-why the hell did he e-end it?" Kenny whispered his voice was lower then before I couldn't stand it, I pulled away from Kenny looking up at him "t-take me home, now!" I begged Kenny nodded taking my hand leading me out this hell hole!

why I knew Clyde was depress but I thought he wouldn't kill himself! though the walk back me and Kenny didn't speak but cry, I ran to my room hearing my Mom in the kitchen "Kyle's funeral today" she said reminding me.

I burst out crying on my bed hearing Kenny close my door, "W-Why!" I screamed in my pillow my first boyfriend just killed himself! he was doing all good so why! why!!

Kenny lay down next to me hugging me as I cried "K-Ken why now? w-why he leave me now!" I sobbed out confuse. why leave me Clyde?

I could hear my phone blowing up but I didn't care I just want to stay home I wasn't going to plan to go school today anyways... Kenny reached for my phone looking over at me, I nodded I didn't care Kenny was the only one here to help me though this.

"it's Craig and Tweek" Kenny told me, I shook my head digging my head dipper in Kenny's jacket as he put my phone back on the side. "I'm sure he h-had a good reason" Kenny mumble hugging me tighter, "I promise I won't leave you alone like this ok? you'll get though this" Kenny whisper in my ear making me nod.

"I hope so" I whisper back as Kenny rubbed my back as I close my eyes, I just want life to go back to normal...

(Please leave a comment about who you think the Yandere is!!)