Chapter 12

(Stan Pov)

I waited for Clyde to answers my question but I chuckled to see him in deep thought "Stan!" a voice shouted I looked around spotting Token running to us, "this is a surprise to see you here" Token said giving me a friendly smile.

His eyes landed on Clyde "oh hey Clyde!" he added Clyde blinked and looked around "Token?" he asked confused "what you doing here?" I asked feeling stupid for asking it's a fair of course he's here to have fun.

"I'm here with Kenny he surprised Craig with tickets" Token replied pointing over to where Kenny was on the flour pointing at Craig who looked to be annoyed? Seemed right to me.

"what you guys doing? You told me you were busy!" Token scolded looking at Clyde "w-well I am busy" he replied looking at the flour, Token stared waiting for a better answer I had to do something.

"We're on a d-date" I admitted Token's eyes got bigger with his mouth open from shock, "y-you two are dating?!" he shouted I felt my face blush looking away.

(Clyde Pov)

Token kept glaring at me his eyes seemed to water up I felt terrible, I made my best friend feel like this...

"I'm so h-happy for you!" Token lied "it's just a d-date but it's about how it goes I g-guess" Stan said telling the truth, "Token what's taking so" Craig stopped talking staring at me and Stan I could hear Stan mutter to Token "don't tell anyone please we're not sure if this is going to work out or not" Token nodded.

I felt relieved that no one else is going to know, Kenny rushed to us "Stan! Clyde hey!" he greeted I waved at him giving pleading eyes to Token.

is this right? Should I just end the date right now? "Hey let's go on that ride" Token asked pointing at a roller coaster Kenny nodded already leaving them, Token walked away with hurt eyes but Craig stayed "didn't know you had plans with Clyde" Craig said staring at Stan.

"I forgot to say sorry" Stan lied again, I didn't know Stan is good at lying until today "you should keep an eye on Kenny you know how he is always chickening out of thing and just walking home" Stan giggled out.

Craig nodded flipping both of us off and walking away, "w-when we almost kissed" I confessed Stan gave me a confused look until his eyes winded "I remember that!" he said surprised I felt my face burn more.

"your turn" the man said I hopped in having Stan beside me "you're fine I'm here" I comforted him holding his hand, Stan blushed getting ready for the ride to start I could hear the ride starting up hearing the music.

Stan was screaming at first but started giggling while I started making faces after a bit I notice a bump notice each minute I felt my face go pale, I had to stop this ride and get Stan safe!

"Stop the ride!" I shouted trying to warn the guy at the post "Someone stop the ride!" I shouted panicking "w-what's going on?" Stan asked scared I could hear some of the other people on the ride heard it to, "stop the ride now!" people begged.

Stan tighter our grip together I knew he was scared "get us off this thing!" a guy shouted, I could see the man pressing the red button but it seemed to not be working! I sigh "Stan I promised you that you won't be harmed right?" I said worried Stan nodded "then trust me ok?" I replied giving a small smile to be honest I wasn't brave but I had to act it!

I slowly unclipped my belt hearing Stan telling me to stop, I slowly walked over to the door "everyone please stay where you are!" the man shouted in the speaker but I didn't care "Stan over here" I said holding the door knob Stan slowly undid his belt the ride seemed to slow down now.

I grabbed Stan hand "hold this ok? I'm going to open the door and I want you to jump out when I say so" I told him, Stan eyes shown fear I opened the door trying to spot a safe spot to land. "there" I said pointing at a bush the ride was getting louder by the second most people followed my lead and slowly walked over to us, "go!" I shouted Stan jumped out next a lady and so on.

After everyone had got off the ride started to shake making me fall over I groaned in pain but I had to leave before this ride blows up! I leaped out the door without looking hitting the pathway I felt mostly pain everywhere but heard the loud explosion behind me.

"Clyde!" Stan shouted I felt my hand being held "Clyde open your eyes!" Stan sobbed out, I slowly opened my eyes to see Stan hovering over me with tears "please, please be ok!" he sobbed out hugging me.

I could see Kenny and Craig running to us "i-is it bad?" I asked I couldn't move my head or see my body but I could still feel the pain I could see people on their phone and people shouting at the people, "i-it's not that bad!" Stan lied...

I chuckled coughing I felt a weird thing on my mouth was that blood? "The ambulance is coming!" a lady said "w-why didn't you jump out with me!" Stan shouted I chuckled at him "and what leave the rest on the ride to time it alone?" I joked coughing up more.

"god dam stop talking Clyde!" Kenny shouted worried I felt weak but I had to stay strong, "k-keep me a-awake" I mumbled Stan stared at me with tears "Clyde your my hero and I'll be by your side all the way" Stan admitted I smiled at him "t-that's sweet of you" I mumbled feeling my eyes slowly close.

I didn't want them to close! Please stay awake body!

I felt something soft on my lips making me open my eyes to see black hair and closed eyes, I felt in bliss I slowly kissed back seeing Stan's eyes slowly open I felt like I've been waited for years for him to kiss me...

I could hear the ambulance and police cars coming closer Stan was the first to pull away with a blush "I'm here for you now" he whispered I didn't care if our friends saw us, this was one of my most joyful moments I ever had I felt a mask cover my mouth and everything seemed to get blurry.

(Please leave a comment about who you think the Yandere is!!)