February

This is not where the book begins and I'm sorry. But like I need to explain the story to you so. I should also say that I really don't write stories (beside my lame one direction fanficions) that often so this might not be great and i'm very sorry.

Okay, So basically this is my story and I don't think I have a steady plot yet. This story is probably going to be a somewhat cliché romantic fiction (maybe) with some little twists (I don't know) and if you choose to read my story; wicked. if you don't; okay, i understand.

Also, I suck at updating (but it's summer so i might update a lot. depends) and when i have writer's block, i don't update for like 8000 years and i sincerely apologize if i do that to you guys.

February is my story and is just a figment of my imagination and sadly, i won't ever get to experience it. But I wish i could. I would also like to say if there are any grammar mistakes like if i put a "u" in colour/color sometimes and don't do it the next it's because i'm canadian and sometimes it just doesn't matter (that information was irrelevant.) And if there is something spelled wrong please let me know lol. And also, this story is only going to have probably 29 chapters because, 29 days in a feb. you know? But i'n still very undecided. And like I've purposely trued not to make it serious. I think the only serious part will be like the last four chapters. But every other part of it will be filled with my humour.

I would also like to say that this is my story and my ideas. but if i see/read something that inspires me i will remake and probably mention it in an author's note.

Anyways, this was quite long and boring and slightly useless. But if you read that and you read what is possibly going to be a cliché romantic fanfiction, then thank you very much.

Kisses,
Janet.