VII

a/n: this chapter sucks more ass than i do wow.

i hope u find some humour in this chapter. BUT IM SORRY THESE CHAPTERS SUCK BUT I HAD TO REWRITE THIS CHAPTER BC FRICKEN WATTPAD DELETED IT AND UGH UGH I COULDNT REMEMBER THW LAST PART AND IM SO MAD YGHHHG

PS: UNEDITED BC LITERALLY TOO TIRED AF SO I'LL EDIT IT TOMORROW!

-

"Finn," Asher whined and in that moment I swear I wanted to strangle him. "Stop being mad at me."

"You ate my fucking cupcake."

I've never been more upset with an attractive person than I was right now. I mean, yes, it's a cupcake but the cupcake had a really pretty design and he stuck his finger in the icing before I could even take a picture of it. He then had the audacity to eat it after I only one bite and then he tried to make it up to me with a kiss.

A kiss won't bring my damn cupcake back.

"Would you like us to go back and get another one?" he asked.

"No, because the lady will think I'm a pig," I huffed. To be honest, I wasn't that upset. I was just frustrated because I had been waiting so long for that cupcake. Like, I helped him clean his house - not really - and all I got in return was an eaten cupcake.

Asher sighed, wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead. And in the far of the McDonalds we were in I could hear a few people saying "Aw, look at how cute they are." and I really wanted to exit the restaurant right then and there but instead I wrapped my arms around Asher's waist. I felt him relax a little in my arms and that just made me all 'awe me being mad at him affects him'.

After awhile in this line that seemed like it wasn't really going on anywhere, Asher said, "Can I have a kiss?"

"But we're in public."

"I don't mind. Everybody needs a bit of pda in their day," he said, planting another kiss on my head.

"You ate my cupcake," I stated

"It was an accident. I'm getting you McDonalds aren't I?" he argued.

Touché my friend, touché.

"Yeah but that cupcake was beautiful." I tilted my head up to give him my best pouty face.

Asher took that moment to kiss my lips. And it made some people around us giggle and awe, and others groan. It made my cheeks go red, but even worst was when the guy at the register cleared awkwardly cleared his throat and shifted.

"Elliot, Hi!" Asher greeted him with a grin.

"Hey, Asher. How's it going?"

"Pretty well." he paused, looked at me, then looked at Elliot and said, "By the way, this is my girlfriend Finley."

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, and anyone else reading this; Asher Beckett called me his girlfriend and I almost pissed myself. (But I didn't so four thumbs up for me!) I mean, it's not every day a really great and attractive - really, really, attractive - guy calls you his girlfriend to (probably) one of his friends.

"Hi, I'm Elliot," he, Elliot, says, reaching a hand out from behind the counter.

"Hi, I'm Finley."

It was an awkward reply and I don't know why I told him my name. I mean, Asher already had done that. So, I mean, you could probably understand my joy when Asher said I could go find a place for us to sit.

I gladly took it upon myself to seat Asher and I away in a corner, all to ourselves. I only did that because the people - well, they were girls and they were mostly staring at Asher. And, yes, that did make me a bit jealous - were looking at us and I didn't like it. It made me feel very uneasy, and being in this corner made it harder for them to glare at me.