III

A/n:

I had this idea.

But it's a shit idea.

Just like this chapter omg.

Btw i think i might do one chapter in Asher's point of view. that would be chill.

.

This morning I woke up with multiple text messages from Asher.

The first one said:

Oh my god, Finn. You need to wake up now.

The second one said:

I'm not kidding

The third one said:

I swear to god if you do not wake up now.

The fourth one said:

Finley Elizabeth Smith (your roommate gave me you full name. She got my number somehow) WAKE UP BEFORE I COME OVER THERE THIS IS IMPORTANT

The fifth one said:

Okay, I'm coming over in ten minutes.

That last one was sent about four minutes ago and I honestly hope he didn't mean it because I looked really bad now considering that it's only ten-twenty in the morning. And I have to go to work in two hours, so, he can't come over.

He came over though. When I opened my front door, he was standing there with a brown paper bag with the Starbucks logo on it in his hand left and a venti Starbucks cup in his right. And I wanted nothing more than to grab the bag and the drink from him, then proceeded to slam the door shut. But at the same time, I wanted him to drop the bag and the drink, and cup both of my cheek and kiss me because his lips looked soft even though it was winter and about seventy-two percent of the people in Addison had dry chapped lips, but he didn't. How the hell did he do that? I want theStarbucks more though.

"Finn, Good morning," he said, walking past me and placing the Starbucks on the little side table-thing we have by the door. My eyes were still on the Starbucks (oh god. people shouldn't wake me up) and I was sure that my mouth was agape.

"Good morning, Asher. May I ask who the Starbucks is for?"

I was hoping he'd say me. He better say it was for me or else me getting out of bed was a mistake.

"Oh, yeah, I brought you late breakfast," he said with a smile and I was jumping on the inside. "I have to tell you something very important."

I wasn't actually paying attention to him because my mind had wandered over to what the bag was holding inside and my stomach was starting to hate me for not wanting to be rude and ignore -not that I wasn't already- whatever Asher was going on about. I was starting to hate me too honestly.

And Asher.

"What is it?"

"Knock knock."

He isn't serious being serious right now.

"Asher, what do you have to tell me?"

"I was starting but you ruined it. Now we have to start over." If his eyes weren't gleaming with excitement would yell at him for making me leave my bed just to hear a stupid knock knock joke.

"Hold on," I told him, using my index figure to show I needed him to shut the fuck up so I can go inside the bag and see what he brought me.

There was only a chocolate chip muffin in there but I was still thankful for it. I mean, I was thankful for anything Starbucks really.