X

a/n: LOOK AT THIS BEAUTIFUL COVER THAT @veulent MADE I LOVE IT OMG! x.

this chapter sucks & its unedited lots I PROMISE PROMISE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE BETTER AND LONGER AND LOTS AND LOTS OF FINLEY AND ASHER AND STUFF KK!

-

Calum: Asher where are you?

Asher: I'm with Finn

Calum: who the fuck is finn and can i tag along?

Asher: no this our first date and she's almost back from the bathroom i see her gtg man

"There was this girl in the bathroom, and she came up to me and was like "the boy your with is really hot. Is he your brother?" and I wanted to backhand her," Finley complained. She took hold of Asher's hand as the made their way back onto the roller rink.

"Can't believe you convinced me to do this," She muttered.

"It's not that hard, babe. Plus, I was watching an episode of 'Wizards of Waverly Place' with my sister, and they were doing this on their date and I thought it would be fun," Asher said, pulling Finley a little closer to him.

Finley's grip on Asher's hand tightened as the girl from the bathroom approached them, a fake smiled plastered on her face.

"Hi, I'm Jamie," she introduced herself.

Asher smiled back, and Finley rolled her eyes. Ashley faked a giggled and said, "If your sister keeps rolling her eyes, they're gonna fall out."

Finley faked a smile when Asher turned to look at her. She held out her hand, and said, "Hi, I'm Finley, his girlfriend," she paused, holding up Asher's and her's interlocked fingers. "May we help you."

Finley was becoming jealous, and like any smart man, Asher decided it was best if he didn't say anything.

"Oh," Jamie frowned. "Well, see you around!"

When Jamie was gone, Finley groaned in annoyance. Asher pulled her closer making them wobble a little but they quickly regained their balance. He placed a kiss upon Finley's head.

"You're so cute when you're jealous," he said.

"I'm not jealous," Finley argued. Asher chuckled, placing a kiss on the top of her head.

Finley reached for her phone that was vibrating in her back pocket, rolling her eyes when she saw the messages from Signe.

Signe: HOW IS YOUR DATE GOING?

Signe: I'm rlly bored and audette is also on a date and i just i wish i was in a relationship

Signe: WHEN ARE U COMING HOME

Signe: BABY COME BACK

Signe: fuckin hell u better not be blowing asher again

Signe: that was weird

Signe: his voice was rlly raspy when he was saying ur name

Signe: *asher's voice* Finn oh yeah right there finn

Signe: god i'm so fuckin bored finley

Signe: I SEE YOU'VE READ MY MESSAGES OKAY I SEE HOW IT IS

"Are you ready to eat?" Asher asked Finley before she could type a reply.

"Yeah."

...

"I can't believe you ate my cupcake, again. And we're on a date," Finley whined. "You said you wanted one bite, not the whole thing."

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry. I'll make it up to you," Asher said.