XI

a/n: this chapter is a fucking mess and weird & long. but this story is going to get pretty serious and the chapters are going to be longer and i think i'm gonna stick with the like third person thing for a little while longer and idk man this is so exciting. BUT LIKE ENJOY AND VOTE COMMENT YUP I LOVE U HEAPS<333
.
"We should go bowling," Asher suggested. Finley said nothing. She was still giving him the silent treatment for inviting Calum over without her permission. (It wasn't even that part she was upset about. She was upset that he didn't tell her, and she had answered the door with food stuffed in her mouth.)

"Please talk to me," Asher whispered, pulling Finley closer to him. "I did it for you."

"I'm going to castrate you. You're so fucking lucky Signe finds him funny and attractive," Finley said through clenched teeth.

Asher: u owe me

Calum: why? gf still mad that u invited me over

Asher: so mad man she wont even snuggle me

Calum: i can see that

Calum: signe says to buy her food

Calum: she also says to buy us food

Calum: or we could go out

Calum: where did u go

Calum: bruh

Asher: Hi calum it's finley asher cant come to the phone rn bc i'm sitting on him

Calum: ;))

Asher: JFC NOT LIKE THAT AND DO U AND THE REST OF THE PEOPLE OUT THERE WANT TO GO BOWLING

"Babe, not that I don't like this position because I really do," Asher smirked, "But can I have my phone back please?"

"No, not yet. Can we take a selfie?"

"No."

"Please."

"No."

"Asher."

"Finley."

"Please," Finley whined. "It's just one, plus going through your camera roll right now, you seem to have a lot with your sister, and you have photos of me- what the fuck?"

"Shit, you weren't supposed to see those," Asher groaned in embarrassment.

He had taken a few pictures of Finley one time when she was distracted, and a few while she was sleeping. It wasn't in a stalker way or anything. He just thought she looked beautiful when she wasn't posing for the camera. (Of course he wouldn't say it like that though.)

Asher reached for his phone, only failing to grab it before finley could put it in her bra. He pouted his lips, watching Finley smile triumphantly. Finley could feel Asher's phone vibrating against her boob, but she didn't want to reach into her bra to get it because Asher would surely wrestle her for it.

Silence rained over the two, as Finley continued to straddle Asher, and played with chains around his neck.

"Did I compliment you on your stunning new hair cut," Asher smiled.

"Thanks, did I ever tell you I like your tattoos?"

"We don't talk about them do we?" Asher asked. His eyes narrowed as he watched Finley focus on some of his tattoos.

It was one of those moments Asher knew what Finley was thinking because her eyes were so focused on his tattoos. Finley had never brought up the topic of Asher's tattoos, and it wasn't cause she didn't like them - one of her biggest turn ons is tattoos - but she just never thought to ask about them, and Asher never thought to bring them up. Plus, he'd been wearing a lot long-sleeved shirts due to the weather, and well, you can't show off all your tattoos with shirts like that. But yeah, Finley liked Asher's tattoos. Kind of made her want to get one.