The Royal Guard

No one knows where they came from nor how they came to be. The Royal Guard has been by King Lucian's side ever since the creation of the kingdom of animi.They were his loyal servants, his fiercest warriors, whatever he commanded them to do they would do in an instant.

The Royal Guard consisted of six people, each one of them had their own title as it signified what their rank was and how deadly they were with The Flow.

"The Spark"

"The Gust"

"The Ember"

"The Drop"

"The Crack"

"The Dark Rose"

It didn't matter if it were the weakest of the group or the strongest, once people see a member if the Royal guard and they were the target, it was already too late. Some try to run while others try to fight but all members of the Royal Guard were adept at using the flow to capture or kill their targets.

Their skill set and mastery over the Flow was so great that it made each one if them a major asset to the king. All of them were versatile enough for any kind of mission given to them and they would always finish the job no matter what.

Many believe that they aren't human. Some even say that they're monsters which harnessed the Flow, made by Kign Lucian himself in the lower reaches of his shining empire. Others say they're from another kingdom in the shadows. One thing was certain in everyone's mind

"If you see the mark of the royal guard either run or hide"