Dawn Bringers

"With every action there is an equal and opposite reaction."

The cruel deeds made by the royal guards and king Lucian himself did not go without notice to the people. His strict laws and harsh punishments were too much for the citizens of his kingdom, they cried and pleaded but their mourning voices fell on deaf ears as the king continued to reign with an iron fist.

Eventually the people succumbed to his rule and many of them were left broken and distraught, they've lost the will to fight back...or so it seems.

     There were those that fought in the shadows,

     There were those that revolted against him in secret,

     There were those that used the power of The Flow.

These people were excellent saboteurs, many of their deeds crippled the king's military forces from carrying out their heinous acts. Their expertise at operating in the shadows allowed them to go unnoticed by the royal guards, not a single one of these peace keepers have been captured or killed.

     Now these people are on their hardest mission yet, they're risking everything to succeed in this mission. If they complete this mission, they'll be able to fight the kingdom head on and finally win this war. Fail, and they will be left in the memories of the damned.