The Birth of a New Order: King Lucian

The Kingdom Of Animi was born after the Great War with it's ruler King Lucian Morningstar, the legendary commander and war hero who was able to defeat The Old Republic using only what remained of his rebellion which was at the brink of destruction.

The Old Republic was ruled by a council consisting of political leaders which were abusive to the people and corrupt, often hiring assassin to take out anyone who would oppose them or just simply executing them in front of the public as an example of power. Lucian Morningstar the founder of the rebellion, was born into a poor family of farmer, he had a loving mother a hardworking father and a brother. By the age of 10 his father was taken by the council due to him not being able to pay for the high tax. He was then executed in front of his family with a blunt axe via beheading. At the age of 20 him and his brother would have almost been taken by the council for human labor but instead his mother offered to take their place and was never heard from again after being dragged away by the guards.

Everywhere he went, King Lucian saw the oppression and abuse the council made towards the people. He had enough and decided it was time for The Old Republic to end. He has a plan to over throw the council but first he needed allies. One by one he recruited people in secret, all of them with the same goal to overthrow The Old Republic. Overtime their numbers grew and soon they were found out by the council. Time was short yet the rebellion was ready, King Lucian decided to strike!