10

"I told Xingjie to come, not you." You said as you spank Xukun's head

"But you're my wife."

"Geez, I don't like you." You told him as he whisper in to your ear making your back shiver. "But I like you."

"Shut up, I'm going inside the studio, you wait here."

"I trust your skills, Y/N! Jiayou!"

You smiled as you went inside and looked for the model.

You startled as the director shook you off. "Hello, are you miss Y/N?"

"Yeah I am, why?"

"Get ready in a minute. We need to move faster." He said and you nodded

You waited for the model to come in and there you saw the beauty, You mean, the beast, Fan Cheng Cheng.

You looked at him and gave a 'wtf' look. Why is he here?!

"Miss Y/N let's shoot!"

You sighed off nervously.

"Okay, Mr. Fan, please give off your very fierce look as we are needing a good amount of audience."

You shoot and putted all of you efforts on to the pictures.

He's very elegant. He's actually your favorite but ever since he showed his rude side on the night party few days ago, you seem to have opposing minds towards him.

"Okay and cut! Very good work everyone. Miss Y/N, can I talk with you for a second?"

You nodded as you followed him but before you followed him you noticed justin.

"Hey Y/N. You did a really good job!" He said as he patted his hands off your head.

"Thanks."

"Are you free this saturday? I mean, only if you are."

'Is he asking me out omg' You thought to yourself

"Yeah I am, why?" You asked

"Nothing, I just wanna talk few things with you."

"Okay maybe you should just text me. I haven't changed my # yet." You said and you left, following the director.

You talked with him about a few bla bla

"You see, Y/N. Chengcheng have an exceptional beauty. He's famous. But sadly his personal photographer injured his hand for a lifetime and we couldn't find a better photographer."

"Uhm.. What are you trying to say, sir?"

You were tired. "Just get to the point already" you told yourself.

"If you can be a full time photographer here in our entertainment then I think that will be good."

You left your mind out of the blue.

"Uh."

"Will he agree?"

"Yes of course! And does that mean yes?" He asked

"Yeah I would love to."

"Great! Don't worry, I'm gonna give you 2 days no work for a heads up and on Monday next week you will start working."

"Thank you sir."