51

You and Chengcheng are walking off together. Later morning you just known that it wasn't Xukun who said 'I like you too' to you, rather it was Cheng.

You felt down as you saw Xukun being happy with Ivy, and it's been days since you last talked to him.

You weren't so sure about your feelings that's why you weren't that hurt but you know yourself there's a percent of you that regretted everything you made.

Your friendship with Xukun is now: cancelled

Who's gonna call you baby now? No one

Who's gonna be there when you need someone? No one

You realised you don't deserve him but you weren't too sure too since they aren't dating yet and Xukun probably didn't moved on yet.

"Baby~"

You immediately turned your head behind and saw Chengcheng.

You thought he was Xukun.

"Awe, You responsed Immediately but don't worry, I'm gonna give you a much suitable nickname. Like.. I will call you princess? or babe?"

He went beside you. "Maybe I should just call you mine."

You blushed. And it was wrong to blush.

"Stop."

"Hey, you don't like? Then I'll just call you babe! That preferably sounds exciting."

"Whatever just don't make it too awkward." You said

"Aw you are now accepting the fact that you.are.mine."

You didn't heard anything what he said because Xukun and Ivy kept running on infront of you.

You just saw Xukun being happy with her, like, from what the things he used to do for you, he is doing it for other.

You left there in your place, are you hurt? no.
will you cry? totally yes.

You were about to cry until Chengcheng blocked you and hugged you so tight.

Somewhat tears are falling from your eyes and you don't know why.

Cheng patted your head and caressed you softly. "It's okay, cry on my coat all you want, I won't shout you for that."

You are just like any other heartless boys who thought about their own happiness

"Chenggie."

Cheng chuckled. "Is that my nickname?"

"I'm being serious"

"What?"

"Thanks for lending me your coat."

He laughed. "It's okay, your tears are too precious."

You giggled. "Thanks for being with me"