24

"Kunkun!!~" You repeatedly said as you shake Xukun off on the bed.

Your stomach is growling and it needs food.

"KUNNNN!!" You said one more time but still, no response of a sleeping Xukun.

You took a picture of him but then the flash went on.

"What the fu—?" Xukun gently opened his eyes and noticed you staring at his soul.

He smiled and opened his arms for you to hug him.

You hugged him tightly, that's not new for the both of you since you pretty much known him as your big brother.

"What does my baby want huh?" He asked.

"I'm hungry~"

"Okay then, Let me just change my clothes and you go wait on the lobby."

You nodded and went out and looked for the lobby.

Fanchengcheng
Active now

fanchengcheng:
where are you?

y/n:
can you stop asking me on where i am?
i'm not your freaking girlfriend

fanchengcheng:
cuz im in korea right now

y/n:
wTF? I THOUGHT YOU WERE ON JAPAN

fanchengcheng:
i came here for you since ceo said you need to sign for the contract papers

y/n:
dont come near me

fanchengcheng:
tsk why? are you my girlfriend

y/n:
are you dumb?

fanchengcheng:
no, you're just stupid

You turned your phone as you saw Xukun waiting for you.

"Who's the guy?"

"Ah nothing. It's just a random caller." You said.

Both of you walked out of the hotel, you both are fully covered so no fans would disturb you.

"How about takoyaki?" Xukun asked

"Eh anything would do except fancy restaurants."

Both of you started to eat on a very small fast food place but they serve seafoods and stuff.

Until you saw someone familiar, a really tall shadow behind you.

"I told you I'm in Korea."

Your eyes widened as you saw Chengcheng. What the? So he isn't joking when he said he was in Korea.

"Hey y/n here's the sushi you orde— Why are you here?"  Xukun said as he saw Chengcheng.

They removed their masks making their faces seen.

"What the?! This is a public place!" You said and you started to be anxious.

Some of the people were already recognising them and of course, that would ruin the career for the both of them.

You gripped the both of their hands and started to walk somewhere where there's no people.

And once you all stopped, Chengcheng removed his hands from your grip.

"Don't touch me!"

You rolled your eyes. "There are many people recognising the both of you. So I think we should get back to China."

"How?! My flight is in like 2 days!" Xukun said.

"Let's get a private plane. My treat since I'm the one who bugged the both of you." Chengcheng said

"There is no way I'm getting to that pla—" You glared at Xukun. "Okay fine, let's get that plane."

"Tho since you are my personal photographer, you would be in charge of getting the plane." Chengcheng said as he pointed at you.

You rolled your eyes. "Whatever."

"Hey, Y/N is staying!" Xukun said

"Well she is my employee. She's going with me and we're gonna pick you up later."

You can look at Xukun that he is not anused from what he is seeing.

"It's okay, i'll be back." You said as you patted Xukun's head

"Don't worry, It's not like I'm going to do something with your children tsk."

"Potato let's go now."

"See you later, kun."