22

Fan Cheng Cheng's point of view.

I sighed in sadness. I just don't know. Why would she ignore this kind of opportunity?

Am I really not that handsome?

"Cheng, why do you look so sad? Did you lose another expensive coat again?" Zhengting asked me.

"No, It's just.. I don't know if I am aging since many girls don't like me anymore."

Zhengting jokingly choked. "What do you mean? Many girls like you and even Jiejie likes you."

"Is it about Y/N? I'm still confused. You keep saying you hate her but you also like her at some times?

"Do you like her?" Zhengting asked curiously.

"Of course not."

"Then why would you help her get a job to be your personal photographer, and why are you also anxious about her having fun in Korea with her own bestfriend?"

"Because I like to bully her, Is that even a question?" I replied.

We both fell in silence.

"Okay. How about we make a bet? Like one of those wattpad fictions."

I chuckled. "About what?"

"Let's say... I'm giving you 30 days for you to get close to her but not to fall for her. If you lose, I win and you would have to get me a new car  and I would tell your father to cut your credit cards."

"and if I win?" I asked

"I would buy you a motorcycle."

"Sounds great, I'm in." I said without any hesitation.

I have so many cars but never had a motorcycle before since I don't have any allowance yet.

I would easily ask papa to buy me one but of course I don't wanna beg

"The deal starts now."