35

The venue just finished and you and your friends, with your new friends decided to make a game.

"Okay, whoever loses will clean this whole stadium up!" Qin Fen said

"Okay!" You all responded

"Rock, Paper, Scissors shoot!"

First round, Zhengting, Zeren, Xinchun, Quanzhe, Jeffrey and Xiao Gui won

Second round, Bufan, Wenjun, Justin, Ziyi, Zhenghao, Nong Nong, Ivy won.

Third Round, Qin Fen, Ruibin, Yanchen, Yanjun won

Fourth Round, Zhangjing, Xingjie, Yanlei won

"Okay, last round."

You, Xukun and Chengcheng were left.

"Rock

Paper

Scissors

Shoot!"

Last round, Xukun won.

"Wah Chengcheng and Y/N will clean this thing up. Don't worry there's not much you need to clean since the staff will do it for you." Ivy said.

"Well then have fun cleaning!" The other said and left their with their things.

"I'll help you." Xukun said

"No Kun don't ruin the mood! Let them work." Yanjun said

"It's okay kun! I'll be okay here!"

Once they all left, both of you started cleaning.

It's basically pretty much putting the banners in place, the confetti's in trash and chairs in place so there's no hard work needed.

You both fell in silene while cleaning up.

"Hey Cheng."

"Mhmmm?" He hummed.

"Thanks for earlier."

"Mhm." He said as he started coughing.

"Hey, I think you should change your clothes. I mean, It's basically wet."

Still no response.

Shaking your head. Why do you even care? Atleast you said thank you!

You were about to finished cleaning until the lights turned off.

"Hey what's going on?" You asked and you checked and saw the door closed

"Oh man." You said.

"Yah don't tell me we're stucked?" Chengcheng asked.

Both of you went to the back door and yep, it's locked.

How is this even a thing like there's a person inside oh my goodness.

"Try calling out the management." He said.

"Yeah wait."

You started dialling but there's no service in that area.

Fudge you thought.

"When will this place be opened again?"

"Probably tommorow at 6." You said and sighed.

"Okay. Guess we're spending the night here where we don't know if ghosts are spending the night here too."

You went closer by his side and whispered. "Hey don't be like that."

It's so dark inside you opened your cellphone's flashlight.

Both of you went to one of the bleachers.

"Hey, last time on the plane, why did you told me to hold you tight?" Chengcheng asked.

"Well, if you don't know. I'm traumatised about the people leaving me. About what happened when I was really young, my father and mother went to a trip to Hawaii with me but the plane crashed and I survived. Luckily, my relatives are there and that's where I became friends with Xukun, Justin and Yanjun." You told him.

"Ah that's why you are really close to them." He said

"What about you?"

"I stopped university for awhile and i'll be leaving in like 15 or 20 something days because I will continue my school in America."

"Oh.." You said and felt a sad tune you dont know why your voice sound so sad.

"Hehe yup. I'll be studying Digital arts since these past few days I'm taking Art classes and I've been hooked up with no name films."

"You know,  no name films is me." You said

"Ah that's why It's so good."

You yawned and you didn't thought that your head fell off his shoulders.

He laid your whole body against the bleachers and his legs as your pillow and he putted his jacket as your blanket.

"See you in dreamland."

He caressed your hair and gave a peck on your forehead.

Leaving him confused, saying 'What am I doing' repeatedly for so many times