26

"Are you telling me that I'm staying at your hotel room?!" You hissed by the thought.

"What? You expect me to rent another room just for you? What are you?" Cheng said as he putted all of his masks and caps on to the night stand.

"Well, you are the one who forced me to go with you."

"Well duh, you are my employee and you need to do everything I say." He said and jumped off his bed.

You rolled your eyes.

"You didn't even gave my salary yet!"

"Well, you being on that private plane is your salary so don't complain too much."

"WHAT?! You said it's your treat!" You became more annoyed by him.

"Well, bare with it or I'm leaving you here."

"Then leave me here, Xukun is there for me." You responded and he didn't replied back.

You just sat on the couch on the side and started searching for private planes.

"Make sure to buy the most elite private plane. I don't want any dust in my hands." He said

"Freaking rat."

He threw a pillow on you "What did you said?!"

"I said nothing, Master. So you can rest for the flight later."

You came across some few stuffs and you saw one. It doesn't look sketchy at all.

y/n:
hello, are you offering emergency flights for private planes? because we are in need of one right now

unknown:
oh, hello maa'm, my name is ivy and i am glad to be in help. but what is your destination goal?

y/n:
oh hello ms.ivy, i'm y/n. i'm currently looking for a flight for seoul to beijing.

ivy:
what a coincidence, we are also going back to beijing right now! what time will you go here?

y/n:
i think around 4 pm, i'm just going to get it checked, hold on just a minute

ivy:
sure, i'm going to book the flight now.

You stood up and went to Chengcheng, just finding him asleep.

You stared at him.

Waah~ You remember those days when your heart really flutter when you saw him

Now you are closer but you have no intentions to be his fan anymore.

Such a rude attitude tss.

You didn't realised you were staring not until he looked at you.

"I bet you didn't watched my music video yet." He said.

"Uh uhm"

You startled.

"When's the flight time?" You asked

"Book it right now. I need to go back home."

You returned to your seat.

y/n:
hello miss ivy, we will be there in an hour so please get ready

ivy:
thank you and we will do. thanks for choosing our airlines!

"Hey pig." Cheng said and threw another freaking pillow to you again.

"Do you like what you're seeing?"