49

(i suggest to play the song from multimedia while reading this chapter.)
*it's a live version tho sorry*

~~~

Being just friends is like a mask that hides real feelings towards each other.

X U K U N

Weekend. The sun is shining brightly, yet I'm in a gloomy day.

I walked towards the local play ground near our old hometown. This is where I first met the love of my life, y/n.

*flashback*

"Xukun, Justin look over there!" Yanjun said as he pointed towards the crying little girl.

"Should we say hi?" Justin asked

"I think so. But she might think we're bad guys." Yanjun said

"Well, why don't you give your angelic face to her?" I said

"But, we can't do that! How about you do that? We will be at your back!" Justin said

I sighed. "Okay, I'm giving it a try."

We went off to the crying little girl. "Hello?" I said as I patted her head.

She continued crying.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I asked

She looked at us, but her crying won't stop.

"I have a lollipop, you want it? It's my last one that I've been hiding from Yanjun but oh well." I said and gave her the yellow lollipop.

She sniffed and stopped crying.

"So, what's the matter?" We asked

"They said My parents died." She said and we all stopped.

"Is that so? Do you have relatives?" Justin asked

"Yeah but I have no friends in here."

"Don't worry! We can be friends! I'm Xukun, this is Justin and that old guy there is Yanjun!" I said

I helped her get up

"We'll be friends! We are here for you!" Yanjun said "But I'm not that old"

"When's the burial?"

"Tommorow."

"Well, we will go there for moral and spiritual support, don't worry." I said.

"Thank you. I hope you all can be my friends, and by the way, my name's Y/N."

*end of flashback*

This playground is like a bad memory for me, yes it did created some good memories but It's bad now.

This swing? Yeah, I used to push you around in here, y/n. Push me higher you keep saying and I keep doing.