62

(oomf ^)

E P I L O G U E

5 years later...

What happened to the world? You asked yourself.

You created a small business, an art museum which stores all your photography and all the fund raised there is given to the charity.

Xukun and Ivy broke up, they decided to stay as friends.

Ivy went on fashion designing and so many stuffs, later then Ivy got herself a model boyfriend.

Xukun went straight to her musical career, he got no relationship but the way he used to treat you before is as the same as now, but with limits since he keeps saying you are cheng's

Justin pursued on dancing, his mom is very kind and often gives you milk and cookies when you're in their home. Justin is a heart breaker in school and you are not shocked honestly.

Yanjun is still doing bad. Rich guy, but very very attractive to the point where ghosts like him too.

Quanzhe and her friend is still good, no relationship in the both of them.

The others? They went on their life, some got married like Zhangjing but you all don't know who's the girl.

Yanchen got a girl too, and Xingjie became the magician in kid's parties.

You are all doing great, until Cheng Cheng went back home.

He left with your son, the unicorn and he came back with your son, the unicorn as well.

You are about to meet him on a place you really don't know where.

You weren't sure about this place since it's pretty much dark and stuff and all and very creepy to be honest.

You went upstairs, on the view deck of this building to see no one.

"SURPRISE!!!" they all said in unison, your friends, staffs and many more office workers.

'Why are they surprising me? It's not even my birthday.' You thought.

Then, a light came up on nowhere and a very tall guy, looking handsome as usual, named as Fan Cheng Cheng came up to you with a bouquet of flowers.

You cried in happiness, You finally saw your love of your life for so many years have passed.

You directly hugged him.

"I miss you so badly oh my goodness." You mumbled to him.

"I miss you too but don't get too excited for nothing."

His voice got deeper

You were left confused.

Until he went down by his knees, and had a ring to his hand.

"Cheng."

"y/n, i'm so eager for you to share my surname, i want to live with you forever, i want to be by your side, i want to protect you, i want you, i want you to die with me when we grow old, i want you to bring me some children and be their mother, i want you so bad i wanna marry you."

"But Chenggie, Marriage isn't simple. It's like a very serious decision and I don't think—"

You were cutted once he kissed you.

"I know, I made the decision now and I just want to be with you, I'm proposing to you because I know being Married is a forever desicion and I wanna hold the vow forever. I don't wanna lose you to my sight that's why I want to propose. Because Marriage is a big decision, and proposing to you is the next step I want to do, so in that way, I wouldn't look at anyone but only you and you do the same for me."

You blankly froze.

"Well if that's the case then..."

"y/n, will you marry me?"

"yes."

And with that, both of you left into a joyful happiness, eternal happiness you both felt not caring what will the world sees about you.

Both of you fell on a very deeper kiss, it's a passionate one.

This wasn't like any of those kiss you had back then because it's full of charm inside.

Both of you decided to stay as fiancées until the right time has come to really get married.

You were sure of each other that the vows you will make soon will be forever kept, locked, in everyone's heart.

-fin-

~~
haha sorry i couldn't go on deeper for kissing scene since i'm not familiar with those kind of stuffs. hehe sorry