64

(i'm dedicating this special chapter for all y/n x xukun shippers haha, this is an alternate end if chengcheng didn't like y/n don't hate me please i love you all.)

~~~

MY HEART FLUTTERS EVERYTIME I SEE YOU.

You and Xukun are currently walking to a very romantic path, a road of beautiful path of flowery goodness.

You were wearing a dress since you wanna be formal since this is a 'date' Xukun said.

"Hold my hands." He said. You hold his hands and walked together with him.

It's really awkward and a very silent morning. No one is there, It's like the whole place is rented just for the both of you.

The only thing that's messed up is the wind, it keeps blowing off your skirt and you are really annoyed by that.

'I should've just worn pants.' You thought to yourself but It would be awkward

"So tell me, y/n what do you like about guys?"

You didn't focused on what he is trying to say as the skirt lifted up so high to the point your whole soul will be shown but that didn't happened.

Xukun covered his jacket to your skirt. He was on your back as he was tying the jacket around your hips.

"y/n, I know you're very uncomfortable on wearing short skirts and It's okay even if you were pyjamas infront of me, you are still the most beautiful no matter what."

Somehow just a simple kind of act made you softer hundred times.

Is Xukun this romantic before? You grew up with him and he's a gentleman but he isn't one of those who says beautiful almost all the time.

"What do my baby want to eat?" He asked and patted your head.

"Everything!"

"Including me?" Xukun asked and you turned out your very 'w-t-f look'

You went on and got inside the love booth, took pictures, bite ice creams and lick the excess one.

You both went to the playground, the place where both of you first met.

"Hey, Xukun! Push me higher!" You told him as he pushed you higher to the swing.

"Yaaaay!!"

You pushed yourself forcefully. "Hey! Y/N! Be careful! You'll break your legs!"

and then, you fell. You fell on top of Xukun.

"Ow."

The landing were quiet a rush and you were curious if Xukun breaked his backbone.

"I told you to be careful." He said.

You immediately stood up and helped him. "Are you okay? Wounds? Scars?"

"Nah I'm perfectly fine!" He said and you saw some bleeding wounds on his legs.

You said sorry to him.

"It's okay. If I would take any risks just to protect you then I will continue on doing that."

You blushed.

Both of you went to rest and you cleansed his wounds.

"Hold it, I'm gonna clean it." You said as you put some medicine towards the open wound.

You were silent but you noticed in your peripheral vision that he was looking at you.

"Do you like anyone?" He asked

Why the sudden question?

"Yeah, he's a very close friend but I think he doesn't like me."

"Same, she's a very close friend but I think she only sees me as a friend."

You both remain silent as you do the final touchings and putted the bandaids.

"I'm very heavy so you are lucky not to break a bone!"

"Kiss the bandaid so It will heal fast."

You rolled your eyes on how cheesy it is but you kissed it. "There, heal fast."

You both talked with each other and laughed and you went to your favorite place, the cliff.

You talked and talked but he doesn't seemed to response. Not until he suddenly kissed you, casually.

"W-what was that for?" You stuttered.

"That's for me loving you. y/n, i'm gonna confess. I can't be just a friend, I know you don't like me back but me? I love you! You know this beautiful view infront of us? It's like you are apart of it cause you are very beautiful."

You blushed.

"Xukun.."

"So, y/n. I waited for these whole years, after all this time I thought you were a friend but no, you were more than a friend for me."

"Xukun I."

"I know you don't like me but can you just let me do say my feelings 'cuz—"

You cutted him as you gave a peck on him. "You are just like those very mouthful girls, duh Xukun isn't it obvious?"

"Obvious that you dont like me?"

"No! Isn't it obvious that I love you back?"

He smiled so wide.

"Does that means we're dating now?"