50

"Are you sure you can walk?" You asked Chengcheng who is struggling with his crutch.

"Yeah, I can."

You walked behind him. He just finished the operation and free to go home, he said he wants coffee so you are here, being his guardian again.

You checked your phone saying that Xukun visited you yesterday and you also saw the note saying 'I like you too' but he isn't picking up and you wondered why.

You both ordered for a coffee and slice of cake and made your way to sit.

"Hey, careful." You said and helped him out.

"Yeah yeah, I will."

You waited for your order and you saw a very familiar face.

"Xikan!!!" You said and waved your hands to him, he went directly to your place and sat on the third chair.

"Oh hey Y/N! and... is he your boyfriend?"

You were shook. "No! He's just a friend hehe I'm helping him out since he can't be by himself he just got an operation."

"Oh I see." Xikan said

"Since when you were in China?! I thought you had a meeting with Guanlin?" You asked.

"Yeah I came back yesterday, It's been so long since I saw you and like y/n, you became more beautiful."

You spat your drink to your hands.

Xikan was about to wipe it but Cheng cheng grabbed it and wiped it.

"I'm sorry but I don't like someone else touching my girlfriend." He said

"WHAT?!" You said loudly.

"I thought Xukun and you were meant to be since you both are really close. What a pity." Xikan said

"And she's mine and not any other guy's." Cheng replied back

"Oh, I knew you were his boyfriend. Never mind, you both look good at each other. An, see you later Y/N."

You waved goodbye

"Why did you do that?" You asked him and glared to him

No response.

"Who is he?"

"He's my freaking old friend so why would you do that?!"

"Oh okay."

You both stood in silence until you saw some 2 familiar pair, happily walking in the coffee shop.

You saw Xukun and Ivy with each other.

Your happy face turned into a pug faced and Chengcheng noticed that.

He immediately calmed you off.

"Don't. Look. Back. Only look at me."