Why

Laxus POV

I was in my office filing and claiming some papers to get my mind off the woman who I loved and broke my heart. It was from Lucy Deman. At this agency, she worked as a nurse, healer, surgeon, and agent. I use to come by the nurse's office every day to see her and flirt with her but now it's gonna seem awkward that we're not dating anymore. Plus I called her some very unkind words and she got really mad at me and slapped me. I then saw my grandfather who was the boss of this agency and came into my office.

"Hey Laxus you doing okay", he asked and greeted me cause me and Lucy broke up and  I've been upset since then.

"I'm doing fine", I said as he looked at me like he didn't believe me. He left my office then I left my office and was walking by the infirmary and I saw Lucy healing Gajeel and Natsu and I looked at her and when she looked at the entrance and saw me then I walked away and went to go claim a mission, but I then had just realized I have to go to the infirmary after Mirajane checks it and Lucy is supposed to do some test and give us gadgets if were gonna need it. I decided to take a 6-week mission to get my mind straight.

Lucy POV

I feel bad about what happened between me and Laxus. I wanted to take a break from him the cause of our arguments that we have been having. Then it came to him thinking I had sex with Orga. It looked like it, but we didn't do it. I might have wanted to take a break from Laxus, but I didn't want to do it with Orga if we were on a break or broken up. If it's official that he doesn't want me back then Orga would usually come and probably want to go on a date with me.  He went on a six-week mission probably to get his mind off of me or he is just angry. When he had come in he tried not to make eye contact with me. I was done checking him and he left with a very heavy sword.

Laxus POV

That woman broke my spirit and heart. We were going out, then we both took a break, and suddenly I come to apologize for what happened and I find her in the room half-naked with her ex. I don't see why she likes him. She told me they both broke up for no apparent reason. They both just wanted to see other people. I guess she has been two-timing me. I always knew that he still had feelings for her, but I never knew she had feelings for him. I thought it would always be me and Lucy. Not Lucy and Orga. Besides what does she see in him and not me?

Thank you 😊 for reading 📖 the first chapter of Unbroken

⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️