Seriously

Narrator POV

"So just because Laxus is too good for you; you decided to have a reason for him to break up with you, is that right?"asked Freed trying to understand this. Lucy nodded and he gritted his teeth. "So just because he's too good for you doesn't mean anything. It means he truly loves you and knows you too well."said Evergreen. "I mean you get that feeling when that person is too good for you and you feel like you don't deserve them?"Lucy asked the three as they thought about it.

"I mean yeah I get the feeling sometimes."answered Freed. "Same."said Evergreen and Bislow. "And you don't think your too good for them."said Lucy with her head trying to hold in the tears.

"So you felt that you weren't to good for Laxus?"asked Bislow as Lucy looked at him like really. "That is what I just said."she said glaring at Bislow making him flitch. "Why don't you go explain to Laxus why you wanted to breakup with him,"suggested Evergreen.

"Well knowing him he might do some name calling and it would be hard for you to try and get his attention."said Freed looking neutral and Evergreen elbowing him. "Don't say that."said Evergreen. "No it okay. To be honest that is exactly what will happen."said Lucy.

"But your right, I should go talk to him and get things right."said Lucy in high spirits. "Go get your man."said Evergreen. Lucy smiled and then said "Thank you the Three Musketeers."said Lucy. Lucy had ran out of her office looking for Laxus.

"You know I kinda know why Laxus admires Lucy."said Freed. "Yeah for sure. She just called us The Three Musketeers."said Evergreen crossing her arms. "And she is calm when people are scoring on her."said Freed. "And plus she know how to call people out."said Bislow.

"Yep that's Laxus girl alright."said Freed.

Thank you for reading