Talk

Lucy POV

It's been about almost three months since me and Laxus started to go right back out again. Nobody doesn't know expect one person. If you think it's Mirajane then you got it all wrong. Me and her are very good friends, but she gets on my nerves a little when she is being nosy. I'm surprised she wasn't the first one to find out about me and Laxus going out again. She was when we did go out. I'm honestly a little jealous of Mirajane even though she is with Freed now.

The reason why is because Laxus and Mirajane had went out before. Mirajane has a way nicer attitude than me. The person who does know about it is Master, the leader or boss of this agency. If your wondering how he found out we didn't tell him at all. He caught the both of us almost about to do it:

 He caught the both of us almost about to do it:

That's how he caught us. I was walking towards his office because I wanted to settle it with him. God knows he's going to tease me about this. That night I got so embarrassed with what had happened that I started to give Laxus the silent treatment until he snapped me out of it. I was in front of Master's door and I was about to knock until it opened to reveal him. "Master!"I said surprised and he looked at me and blushed. "Hi Lucy."he said about to walk around me until I blocked his way. "There's something I need to talk about with you."I said as he looked shocked at what I did. "Come into my office child."he said as he went back in and I followed.

He went to go sit down in his seat and I sat down in a seat in front of him. "So is anything bothering you?"he asked and I think I heard him snicker. "Okay you remember what happened a few weeks ago?"I asked nervous. "Oh you mean catching you and Laxus late at night at the agency about to do it?"he asked as I nodded nervously. "Yeah it's not what you were thinking."I said as he cocked his eyebrow up. He starts to laugh and he started crying tears of joy. "Lucy there have been many times I caught you two together. Well technically I heard and saw you two without you two knowing I was there."he said as I tensed and then got up out of my seat and slamming both of my hands on his desk crying. I was freaking the hell out.

"Okay first calm down."he said as I took in a breather. "Okay first was when I came to come get some stuff from Laxus house and when I was their I heard some moans and noises. By the way nice moans. Two while at the agency I came to give Laxus a mission for him to complete with a partner, but I overheard him in his office flirting. Three I see you two going out in public going out on dates. Four every time you guys are in the hall where everybody is not at he whispers things into your ear and you blush pretty hard. And five at the meeting last week I saw him grab your behind."he said as I blushed and covered my face.

"Look were practicing on trying to be a couple for this mission and also trying to get comfortable with the things we do."I said as he snickered. "You can stop lying Lucy. It's pretty obvious that you like him."he said as I curled my hair. "I'm not sure if he is interested in me."I said blushing and saddening at the same time. "Lucy he's my grandson. I think I know that he would even marry you if you asked or he wouldn't hesitate to ask."he said as I blushed. "I know, but it's the past and future that's got me worried."I said straightening up. "What do you mean?"he asked. "What I mean is that in the past there been other relationships that went on and the future is when he wants to get marry and have kids."I said as he looked at me in a shock way.