Warrior.

Madison's POV

I walked into school alone like always. Everyone's eyes turned to me. The girls whispered amongst themselves in their clumps. The boys smirked and stuck their feet out trying to trip me. I walked to my locker with my head up, like always. Before I could get to my locker, they showed up in front of me.

"Well if it isn't miss fat, ugly, slut, walking through the halls as if she owns the school." Ashley sneered.

"Please, her own the school? She can't even own her own boy." Allison laughed.

"I think it's time she knows her place in this school." Adrianna said. A crowd slowly started to form.

"BOYS!!!" The three girls all called at the same time.

Three buff guys came behind them. The three most popular guys in school. Jason, Josh and Jeff. Boys always listened to their girlfriends. It was a rule in the popular clique.

"Boys, I think it's time Madison here learned her place in this school." Ashley said to Jason.

People started to take out their phones to video tape. Jason wrapped his arm around Ashley's shoulder.

"I think you're absolutely right." Jason said to Ashley.

The three buff guys slowly started to walk towards me while cracking their knuckles. I didn't back down. I never did.

Jason was the first to throw a punch. He nearly hit my face but I ducked. Jeff threw me at the lockers. It hurt my back. Then, Jason threw a punch at my stomach and I crumpled to the ground. Josh kicked me in the nose. Soon, I was bleeding and bruised. I had never been beat up before. It wasn't a pleasant feeling.

The three boys finally backed away from me. The three populars kissed their boyfriends before looking at me, waiting for my reaction.

It took every ounce of strength in my body to get up. I got up and brushed off my clothes. Then, I took my sweater out of my bag and used it to wipe all the blood off my face. I slowly put the sweater back in my bag and faced them.

"It's funny how you guys never have the strength to take me on yourself and you always need the guys to do it for you. When things get tough, you hide behind their huge, buff bodies. I'm glad I didn't take you up on you offer 2 years ago and become part of your 'popular clique'. I hope I never become a coward like you guys." I told them.

I pushed my way between them and he crowd parted for me. I looked at the other students faces and they showed shock and disdain. I had gotten used to it. This was my life. I hope someday, it gets better.