Turn my swag on.

Madison's POV

I was staring at my phone screen. The tears were gathering in my eyes. Why would someone send me this link??? Oh yeah. That person probably hated me for no reason.

melodyyork_luvshotties:

Hey. I made a website just for you!!! Please go and look at it.

http://www.twitter.com/390275

So, me, being a stupid girl went and tapped on the website. Here's what comes up.

Melody York and Georgia Trey

Hey everyone!!! This website is for everyone who hates Maddy Blue!!! Follow if you hate her!!! <3

I looked at the amount of followers the two girls had. My heart plummeted to the depths of despair. 20K people were following.

I ran out of the room. I went straight to the kitchen and grabbed a small knife. I didn't even bother to see if there was anyone there. I ran out.

"MADS?!?!" Someone yelled behind me.

I shut the door to the bathroom. I was about to cut through my wrist but someone knocked the knife out of my hands.

I looked up to see a familiar pair of blue eyes. I burst into tears and collapsed in his arms.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Louis's POV

I was in the kitchen of the contestant's house, munching on a carrot. Why am I here? That's a long story.

Suddenly, someone came into the kitchen. I looked up to see Madison, her face covered in fresh tear stains. She grabbed a small knife and ran off.

That cannot be good. I ran after her. She ran into the bathroom and closed the door. I ran in to see her about to slash her wrist with the blade. I quickly knocked it out of her hand.

She collapsed into my arms and sobbed. I rubbed her hair comfortingly.

"Shh... It's okay. Don't worry. I'm here for you. Shh..."

She kept crying. I pushed her off and took her head.

"Mads, what happened?"

She took a few deep breaths to calm herself down, before taking her phone out of her pocket and unlocking it. She handed it to me.

I looked at the screen. It was a twitter account. It was a hate account for Mads. Oh my god. 20K followers. I looked at her.

"Madison Blue. Don't listen to what they say about you. You are so beautiful. It's a part of being famous. There's always going to be haters. Those people are just jealous." I told her.

She nodded. She looked so sad. I suddenly came up with a great idea. I exited twitter and went onto YouTube. I searched for the video. Several came up. I clicked the first one.

"Here, watch this. Listen to it carefully." I said to her.

She took the phone from me and pressed play. I had gave her a video of Cher Lloyd's X factor audition. As Mads watched, she started to smile. I studied her carefully. She was really beautiful. She could be a supermodel. I don't understand why she was bullied.