Sirens.

Madison's POV

"Please Maddy??? Just a bit of eye liner??? It would work well with the song!!!" Demi begged.

"Demi! I didn't even get makeup for the music video. I'm not putting on makeup!!!" I argued.

"Just a little bit!!! If not, I'm going to tell Simon to give you a bad comment and then your votes are going to go down."

"FINE!!! JUST A LITTLE BIT!!!" I yelled.

"Yay!!!" She said before going to get the stylist.

"Sit sit sit!!!" She said before dragging me to a mirror. I closed my eyes as she did my lashes and my eyelids.

"Okay!!! Look!!!" Torrance squealed. My stylist was only about 20 so she still acted like a teenager.

I opened my eyes. Meh... I actually look okay.

"Thanks Torri!!!" I said to her.

I ran off to get my heels. This week, I was wearing a pair of black heels with no patterns. I was wearing a all black dress that went I my knees. The sleeves were lace, and so was the bottom of the dress. I had black liquid eyeliner on, with a bit if eye shadow that made my blue eyes pop out.

"MADISON BLUE!!!" The X factor man said.

The entire stage was black. They couldn't see me at all.

I carry the weight of you in my very heart

And the wind is so icy

I am numb

I carry the weight of you heading back to start

With a thousand eyes on me

A spotlight hit me. The rest of the stage was still completely black.

I stumble on

I am tired

I'm growing older

I'm getting weaker everyday

I carry the weight of you

Lay down here, beside me in the shallow water

Beside me where the sun is shining on us still

Lay down here, beside in the hallowed waters

Beside me when the silver lighting stays until

The sirens calling

Follow the sun down low till we hit the night

The spotlight started to move around the stage. More spotlights joined it.

And you hold me so tightly

It's hard to breathe

Oh, I'm tired

I'm growing older

I'm getting weaker everyday

Follow the sun down low

Lay down here, beside me in the shallow water

Beside me where the sun is shining on us still

Lay down here, beside me the hallowed water

Beside me when the silver lighting stays until

The sirens calling

The sirens calling

Tears slowly started to fall down my cheeks. Thank god I wasn't wearing mascara.

Yeah, I'm tired

I'm growing older

I'm getting weaker everyday

Yeah, I am drowning

And you're stealing

Every breath

Take me away and just

The entire stage was lit by lights. It was still a little dark but you could see the stage clearly. There was black chair decorated in thorns beside me. I sat on the chair.

Lay down here, beside me in the shallow water

Beside me where the sun is shining on us still

Lay down here, beside me in the hallowed water

Beside me when the silver lighting stays until

The sirens calling

The sirens calling

I got up from my chair and stood center stage. I quickly wiped some tears away.

"I don't know why you're crying. That was an incredible performance. I love that you did something really simple with the staging. It was great to just watch you sing." Simon said to me.

"That was so incredible. Your vocal range is so big. You could hit all the notes perfectly. That was probably the show of the night. That was amazing." Britney said to me.

"I don't agree with Britney. I don't think it was the show of the night. It was the show of the entire season. That was amazing." L.A. said.

"I told you the eye liner and eye shadow would pay off!!! You looks beautiful!!! You sang it so well!!! I am so proud of you!!!" Demi gushed.

I laughed. My heart was bursting.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Author's Note

The video attached to the chapter is a video of Cher Lloyd's fourth performance on X factor 2010. The format will be sort of like that.

Madison's outfit will be slightly different. Her hair won't be as curly, there won't be read die in it, she won't be wearing that much makeup, and the song is different.

Thank you for understanding! :)