L.A. Boyz.

Madison's POV

American anthems!!! There are really so many songs that I can use. Several of them are really catchy. I decided that I was going to try a variety of artists, so Ariana Grande, here I come!

I was so nervous this week. More nervous than I've ever been. I think it's because last week, people said I did such and incredible performance, it's going to be really hard to live up to it.

I was wearing a really cool outfit. My hair was tied back in a ponytail with it's natural waves. I wasn't wearing any makeup (duh). I wore a T-shirt that had blue stars on the short sleeves and red stripes on the chest part. The T-shirt was tucked into my shorts. The shorts went to half-thigh, which honestly wasn't very much. My thigh was really short. The smaller of my leg was much longer. The shorts were just a normal dark blue jean short. I wore a pair of converse. The converse was navy blue with white stars on them.

"MADISON BLUE!!!" The X factor man said really loudly.

This song has a super strong beat so it was really easy to dance to it.

Driving down sunset on a Saturday night

Getting kinda crazy under the lights

There were colorful lights shining and rotating all around the stage.

We don't care, we're passing our time

Watching those L.A. boys roll by

A back up dancer passed in front off on a skateboard.

Drop tops, alleys, escalators too

A hundred different flavors for vary of you

There's one for me and there's one for you

Watching them L.A. boys roll through

The same boy came on a skateboard from the opposite direction and sped up a ramp doing a flip in the air.

Looking so hot down in Hollywood

You know they got got the good's so

Let's give it up for those L.A. boys

I'm in the ways of Malibu

They really get get to you

So let's give it up for those L.A. boys

Give it up, give it up, you don't have no choice

Give it up, give it up, for the L.A. boys

West side, East side, everywhere between

Rock stars jamming the prom and the free

Flipping their skateboards and then their speech

The boy came again doing Ollie's and all sorts of tricks.

L.A. boys come play with me

He passed me the skateboard and ran off. I put it down, started to ride toward the ramp. I got closer and I sped up, did a flip in the air and came down while continuing my lines. The crowd went wild.

Turn it up, turn it up, come play with me

Looking so hot down in Hollywood

You know they got got the good's so

Lets give it up for those L.A. boys

I'm in the ways of Malibu

They really get get to you