On my own.

Madison's POV

Eeeeeeeehhhhh!!! This week's theme is awesome!!! Broadway themes just had so many songs, my choices were endless.

I paced backstage in my dress. It was a grayish-brown dress that went to my knees. It looked worn out, but it felt completely new. My hair was normal and it fell down my shoulders.

"MADISON BLUE!!!"

I walked onto the stage with my microphone, holding it in both hands.

This week, I had absolutely no back up dancers. I was so nervous.

On my own

Pretending he's beside me

All alone

I walk with him till morning

Without him

I feel his arms around me

And when I lose my way I close my eyes and he had found me

I closed my eyes.

In the rain

The pavement shines like silver

All the lights are misty in the river

In the dark

The trees are full of starlight

The backdrop was shimmering. It was a scene of what the ocean would look like at night with city lights reflecting off the water.

And all I see is him and me forever and forever

And I know

It's only in my mind

That I'm talking to myself and not to him

And although

I know that he is blind

Still I say

There's a way for us

I love him

But when the night is over

He is gone

The river's just a river

The backdrop changed. There no more city lights reflecting off the ocean. It was all just water.

Without him

The world around me changes

The trees are bare and everywhere the streets are full of strangers

I love him

But everyday I'm learning

All my life

I've only been pretending

Without me

His world will go on turning

The world is full of happiness that I have never known

I love him

I love him

I love him

But only on my own

A single tear fell from my eye as the song ended. The tear was also choreographed because I can cry on command.

The whole audience, as well as Demi and Britney stood up and applauded.

"Madison, that was incredible!!! It sounded so real, as if you actually knew a guy who would never love you back. I could hear so much emotion." L.A. said.

"Thank you."

"I loved it. The song matches your voice so well, it's almost as if it was written just for you to sing. That was fantastic." Britney told me.

"Thank you so much."

"I absolutely loved it. You sang it well, you look good, that was absolutely incredible!" Simon said using his deep, dramatic voice.

"Can I say, how proud I am of you. That was amazing. You sang so beautifully. Everything was great." Demi said happily. She then proceeded to stick her tongue out at Simon. I laughed.

I walked off stage buzzing. Laura and Ellona ran up to me and grabbed me into a hug.