Found.

Madison's POV

I walked back to the X factor house. I walked in, and in the kitchen was the 5 boys and Ellona sitting at the table laughing. Niall was eating a bag of chips.

"Hey guys!!!" I said to them and sat at the last chair.

"Hey Mads!!!" They said back.

They were playing UNO. Okay then...

"Hey!!! Deal me a set!!!" I complained.

"Sorry Mads..." Louis took seven card from the pile and handed them to me.

I saw the cards. These were really good!!! I pretended to be sad. My face fell, but I quickly wiped it off and smiled. The boys all saw me and started to smirk. They were gonna try to get me out first. I wanted to scream good luck losers in their faces, but unfortunately I couldn't.

"UNO!!!!" I screamed really loudly in the closest person's ear.

Louis jumped up and winced. He was startled by my actions. He then decided to scream back.

"SHUT UP!!!!" He screamed loudly at me.

"Oh no you didn't!!!" I said in a sassy voice while snapping my fingers in a Z formation.

"On yes I did!!!" He said while doing the Z formation as well.

"Copycat!!!" I yelled at him.

He just stuck his tongue out.

"MADISON BLUE!!! IT'S YOUR TURN!!!" The other four boys screamed all at once.

It was my turn to jump. I looked at the pile and smirked. I put in my last card. It was a color changer card. I put the card in the pile and smirked again.

"I CHANGE IT TO..."I looked at his cards.

"BLUE!!!" He looked at me with an angry face.

Ellona cheered and the other boys all groaned.

I high fived her and leaned my back into the chair.

I kept thinking, trying to think if possibilities for how I know Drew. I didn't realize I was staring into space.

"Maddy. Maddy? MADDY!!!" Someone was screaming.

I snapped out of my thoughts.

"What are you thinking about?" Liam asked me.

"It's nothing... I just bumped into a guy, and he looked really familiar."

The boys all glanced at Louis. I looked at him, and he was gripping the chair so tightly that his knuckles were turning white. Wonder why.

"What does he look like?"

"He looks a bit like Liam used to when he was on X factor. He had dark hair and dark eyes, and he was wearing like a leather jacket." The boys all looked at each other in confusion.

"Do you know his name?" Niall asked.

"He said his name is Drew."

The boys were all lost in thought. Suddenly, El jumped up.

"I know who it might be!!! If he's a famous guy." Ellona exclaimed.

"Drew Roy from Hannah Montana!!!" Ellona said matter of factly.

"What's that??" I asked stupidly.

Everyone stared at me in shock.

"What???" I asked uncomfortably under the gazes of six people.

"It's the show Miley Cyrus was in as a kid. This was before she turned all... crazy..." Niall trailed off.

"MILEY CYRUS IS NOT CRAZY!!! SHE IS A WOMAN WHO IS IN THE PROCESS OF FINDING HERSELF, AND BRAVE ENOUGH PUT HERSELF OUT THERE!!!" I yelled defensively.

What can I say, I'm a huge smiler

"So you like Miley Cyrus, but you don't know what Hannah Montana is???" Harry asked confused.

"I don't bother to learn gossip and stuff... I just listen to their music." I said.