Gift of a friend.

Madison's POV

It's boot camp!!! Should I be nervous? I honestly don't know. I'm filing onto the stage with the other contestants. The judges appeared through the doors and we all cheered. I was standing next to another girl. She was really beautiful. She looked like a pop star.

"Hi. I'm Ellona Santiago. What's your name?" The girl asked me.

"Hi, I'm Madison Blue." I responded a little shy.

"Oh!!! I saw your audition! It was amazing!"

"Thanks." I replied, blushing a little.

"Is it true that you were bullied?" She asked me.

"Umm... I..."

"Never mind, you can tell me later. Simon's about to speak!" She said.

"Hello everybody. Today, you are all going to rehearse a song with your groups. You have to really stand out. Be better than you best."

"Thank you Simon for not freaking out the contestants! Now off you go! Good luck!" Demi said.

I smiled a little. We went with the vocal coaches. Ellona was talking to me about the last time she had been on the show with her group. We started rehearsing 'halo' by Beyonce.

Not soon after, it was time to perform.

I can see your halo, halo, halo

I can see your halo, halo, ha-alo

I can see your halo, halo, halo

Ha-a-a-a-a-a-alo

I was the last to sing a part, so I added a last halo to it.

"Thank you everybody. You can go and wait in the cafeteria." Simon said.

"Let's go." Ellona said, and she grabbed my hand.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Demi's POV

The decisions were really easy actually. You could already tell who would be able to handle the pressure, and who wouldn't.

"How about her?" Simon said while pointing at a photo.

"You really need to ask that? That girl is destined to be a star." I told him.

"Demi's right. That girl has to stay." Britney agreed.

"I don't know. Do you really think she has what it takes? I don't think she's emotionally stable enough." Simon countered.

"Simon, look at me. I went through a lot to. I'm emotionally stable. She has to go through." I argued.

"I agree with Demi." L.A. said.

"It's three against one." I told him.

"You're right. It's four against none. She should go through."

We were done with the decisions, and I was happy with them.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Madison's POV

We were put ini the yes/no lines. I was in the same line as Ellona. My line walked onto the stage in a huge clump. I wasn't sure if I go through. I didn't think I would be able to, but Ellona definitely had to.

"Hello. All of your performances were very good, however they could be improved." Simon paused. "But, we would pleased to work with you and touch up on the rough edges."

We all bounced up and down in excitement.

"EEEEHHHH!!!!" Ellona squealed once we were off the stage.

We held onto each other while we jumped up and down.