Let it go.

Madison's POV

I swear, I am so nervous, I feel like I'm going to poop my pants. It doesn't help that the paparazzi has absolutely been hounding me. Apparently my 'over confidence' and 'arrogance' is really bad for my image. I mean, what the heck?!?! ME, over confident?!?! It really gets under my skin how the paparazzi can make up a complete lie, and everyone will believe it.

Demi is probably way more nervous than I am right now though. I think it's probably because she didn't get any say in anything this week, seeing as she was sick.

Working with Simon honestly wasn't that bad. He barely did anything though. All he really did was choose one of the songs. Not that I let him help.

This week, I was much less focused on the performance. Everything just really hit me. Before, I hadn't really thought too much about it. I just went with it. Now, with the media hounding me, and the haters strong as ever, I'm starting to realize that this is my life now. I feel like the whole world is against me. I've felt like that before, but now, it's just so horrible.

I've been so stressed lately. I'm basically mad at everything in this world. I just want to scream at everyone who talks to me. I know that wouldn't be fair though, so I just try to keep away from everyone and spend loads of time alone.

Ellona understands, and she just tries to keep out of my way. She had gotten way better press than I have. She's just a 'sweet ray of sunshine' to everybody. It's true, she is so nice, but I feel like it's so unfair. I want to just scream at the paparazzi's faces and just show them how much harm they can actually cause for a person.

I have almost cut myself several times. There were a few times where someone almost caught me, while another few times I was just too scared to actually do it.

I've been really jumpy lately. I just want it all to stop. Everything seems to go by so fast, and I just want it to slow down so that I can adjust to it. I have come from being a total nothing that everybody hates, to a total everything that a lot of people STILL hates in like 4 to 5 months.

The only things really keeping me grounded right now are disney movies. I swear, I've probably watched Frozen and Tangled a hundred times already.

I love the songs in Frozen and well, you've got to love Olaf. He's just so cute!!!

I went into the contestant house's kitchen, and the music was playing. Oh my god!!! I know this song!!!

I ended up screaming the lyrics to 'let it go'.

LET IT GO!!!

LET IT GO!!!

CAN'T HOLD IT BACK ANYMORE!!!

LET IT GO!!!

LET IT GO!!!

TURN AWAY AND SLAM THE DOOR!!!

I DON'T CARE!!!

WHAT THEY'RE GOING TO SAY!!!

LET THE STORM RAGE ON!!!

THE COLD NEVER BOTHERED ME ANYWAY!!!

The other contestants all ran into the kitchen to see what was going on.

"Boy, did it feel good to let it all out." I sighed in relief.

Ellona rushed towards me and crushed me in a hug.

"It's good to have you back."

We laughed and walked off, while the other contestants just stared at each other. I have a feeling we looked really odd.