Falling to pieces.

Madison's POV

My heart shattered as their lips met. The worst thing about this situation was that I didn't even know why. It was so horrible. Why would I be sad about this? But I was.

They broke apart. I snapped out of my thoughts and pretended to be smirking and not caring at all. He looked around, and when he saw me smirking, he turned red and looked away.

I was in Cher's dressing room with Little Mix and Demi. We were laughing at what Perrie just said.

The door opened and in comes the boys. Louis walked in holding hands with the girl I had seen him with earlier. I smiled at them.

"This is Chloe Elliot. I met her at Starbucks. We're really great friends." Louis introduced.

"Hi." She smiled and waved at everyone.

"Just friends?" I teased him, even though I was dying inside.

What is going on? Why do I feel this way?

He turned a crimson red.

"Aww... Louis's blushing!!!" Zayn teased while pinching his cheeks.

"Shut up." Louis mumbled.

"It's okay LouBear. You can tell them." Chloe said while kissing his cheek.

My insides boiled. I did not like this girl, but I still didn't know why.

"Umm... Well Chloe and I are dating." Louis said a little uncomfortably.

I felt like knives were using my insides as a sharpener. I felt awful inside. My heart throbbed, my head burnt, my stomach spun.

I quickly put on a huge smile.

"You two are so cute together!!!" I fake gushed.

"We are." Chloe said as she kissed him on the cheek once more.

She had a radiating confidence that I wish I had. She was beautiful no doubt. Her makeup was natural, and her body was slim. She was bit shorter than me. She had long brown hair and dark brown eyes.

"Ooooooh!!! We should have a sleepover!!! Just us girls!!!" Leigh-Anne suggested.

"That's a good idea. We should." Jesy agreed.

"I'm in." Cher said.

"I don't know. I really don't think I should."

"Come on Maddy!!! Please!!!" The girls all started begging me.

"Fine." I said annoyed.

"How about you Chloe?" I offered.

"I would, but I can't. I have something else to do." She said looking a little glum.

"That's okay. Next time." I said smiling.

She smiled back.

"IT'S SETTLED THEN!!!" Perrie said really loudly.

"WHAT ABOUT US?!?!" Louis screamed annoyed.

"No one cares about you." I told him.

He pouted and started to fake cry. We all laughed.

This was going to be a LONG night.