I wish.

Madison's POV

This week's theme really fit me. It's gonna be so fun how the performance is on my birthday. I told the girls and the lads, but I kinda hope they forgot. I don't want them buying presents for me.

This week's theme was insecurity. I was going to do a fast song because I liked those more. They were more entertaining and fun to do.

I was pacing backstage. This week, I was performing first, so the pressure really was on. I had to pull off a performance that everyone would remember, so I had to be different from everyone else.

Demi and I both had a feeling that everyone else would be doing slow songs since it was a sad theme, so we decided that fast was perfect.

Today, I was wearing the most revealing outfit I've worn yet. (Which isn't saying much.) It was a spaghetti strap black tang top, and an acid washed pair of white and black skinny jeans that rips in them. I wore a pair of black combat boots and my hair was pulled into a high ponytail, and then curled.

"MADISON BLUE!!!" The X factor man said really loudly.

I breathed in once and let it out. Laura and Ellona wished me good luck before going to get ready themselves.

The music started. The portal in front of me opened and I got into position. I was leaning on one side with my knee bent.

I walked onto the stage and app the back up dancers were wearing vibrant colors. The guys were all wearing read hoodies and red skateboard shoes while the girls were all wearing glittery good crop tips with black short shorts and gold high heals.

Baby I seen the chic you're with

Wish that I never did

Freaking perfect and five foot ten

Just wanna punch your lip

Cause I know I've been wasting time

Trying to catch your eye

And I know that I've been so blind

Thinking that I'm your type

And now I'm at home

I'm all alone

Bout to pick up the telephone

Got to call my genie so he knows

I wish I was tall and I wish I was fast

I wish I could shop with a bag full of cash

All the back up girls took fake cash out of their skirt pockets and showed them off. All the male back up dancers went to them, leaving me alone center stage.

Cause if I want you I gotta have that

Come, come, kiss me boy

I wish I had style

And I wish I had flash

I wish I woke up with a butt and a rack

Cause if I want you I gotta have that

Come, come, kiss me boy

Baby I'm gonna keep it real

Boy, you're the one I want

I don't own any five inch heels

Just got my nikes on

I showed off my combat boots, even though they're not nikes.