Walking on sunshine

It's been a while since I got through boot camp. Ellona and I were like best friends. It's weird having a best friend. I like it.

Today, we're heading to the beach on Demi's judges house in London. Tomorrow, we had our performances in front of Demi, so the two of us needed to blow off some steam.

The two of us got dressed into our bathing suits. At first, I was going to wear a one-piece, but then Ellona convinced me to wear a bikini to 'show off my amazing figure'.

When I got through boot camp, my twitter followers increased by the thousand. I now had 123,000 followers, and I hadn't even gotten onto the live shows yet. Many of my followers followed me only because their idol followed me. I kept getting more and more hate, but I would always think of a great comeback.

I put on the bikini. It was light blue that turned to green. It revealed way too much for lot liking. People didn't need to see my stomach. A put a loose white t-shirt over it and a pair of jean shorts that went mid-thigh. I then put on my blue flip flops. I walked out of the bathroom. I got a towel, sunscreen, my phone, and a pair of sunglasses.

"ELLONA!!! HURRY UP, WE DON'T HAVE ALL DAY!!!!" I shrieked.

"COMING!!!" She shrieked back.

She came out a few minutes later. She looked amazing. She had a crop top over the bikini top and a pair of short shorts.

"You look great Mads! I don't get how you can be so insecure." She complimented.

"Thanks El!"

We walked onto the sand. People literally stopped what they were doing to look at us as we walked by. We walked to the benches where we put our stuff.

The two of us ran into the water. I loved the ocean. Later, we went to the shack and borrowed surf boards.

"READY ELLONA?!?!" I screamed in delight.

"YEAH!!!" She screamed back.

We both started paddling into the ocean. Ellona was only a beginner, so she rode on the smaller waves. I kept waiting for the big wave. Then, I saw it. The biggest wave I have ever seen. It was probably 8 feet tall.

"See you later Ellona!"

"You're gonna ride that one??? Are you crazy??? That's dangerous!!!"

"That's the point. Live a little!!!"

I paddled onto the wave. I jumped and I was on my board. I rode the wave and then I came up and did a flip in the air before landing safely on my board. I kept doing tricks until I got tired. I came up one more time, jumped, did a flip in the air, and dove into the water. I brought the surf board back to the sand. Ellona bounced up to me and started jumping up and down like crazy.

"That was amazing!!! I thought you were gonna get wiped out!!!!" She squealed.

"Thanks for believing in me, El." I said sarcastically.

"She wasn't lying. That was amazing!!!" I jumped in the air and turned around.

Standing there were 5 incredibly hot guys. It's One Direction.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Louis's POV

The boys and I were going to the beach today. We needed to cool off.

"LEGGO!!!" Niall screamed.

"Quiet down, Niall!" Liam scolded him.

"Yes daddy!" He said looking innocent.

"Shut up." He muttered.

The lads all laughed.

We all put our grey hoodies, sunglasses and beanies. It is really hot right now. We were flying to California in a few days to the first results show for the X factor USA.

We got to the beach, and I pointed at the ocean.

"Look, someone's gonna surf that huge wave."

"What??? That wave is like 8 feet tall!" Harry said.

"Look over there!!!" I pointed.

Someone was paddling straight to the wave. I looked closer. It was a girl.

"It's a girl!" I said in shock

"With an incredible body." Harry continued.

I thumped him on the head.

"Guys, shut up! She's already got onto the wave!!!" Niall said.

We watched as she did several tricks. I would be landing by now. She kicked off, and jumped really high. She did a flip in the air before diving into the water.

"That was amaZAYN!!!!" Zayn said.

"Come on!!! Let's go talk to her!!!" Harry said while dragging me and Liam towards her. Zayn and Niall followed reluctantly.

She was talking to another girl. The other girl was telling her how amazing she was.

"She wasn't lying. That was amazing!!!" I said.

She jumped before turning around. I looked into her eyes. She was really pretty. She had wavy brown hair that went down to her breast. She had a slim figure with really long legs. Her eyes were mesmerizing. They were greenish blue orbs that sparkled way brighter than the stars. She was beyond pretty, she was beautiful.

"Hi. I'm Louis." I told her.

"Madison." She told me.

The name sounded really familiar.

"You're Madison Blue!!! The girl on the US X factor!!!" I said shocked.

The boys all looked at her and realized I was right.

"And you're Louis Tomlinson from One Direction!!!" She said.