Chapter Eight

My hand touched the cold glass as the snow fell. Only occasionally hitting the glass window, melting almost instantly. I sighed and turned away from the cold weather and watched Niall pace around the bright room. He kept mumbling random things about his life, and stopping when something didn't make sense to him. Only to start pacing around then room again.

        I turned my attention back to the window, the snow was falling harder then before. The white flakes only made it harder to see out to the woods that surrounded the house. I sighed and stood up from the chair that I was sitting on. My footsteps echoed off the walls and through the quiet house. The kitchen was dark and empty, only holding food and water. Nothing more, nothing much less. 

        Niall coughed and I shook my head, reaching for a water bottle from inside the fridge. I took a drink and set down the bottle. Niall walked into the kitchen and sat down at the small table, looking at me. 

        "I'm gonna start living here now." He told me. 

        I nodded and then walked out of the kitchen, into my bedroom. My blankets flopped from the sides as I jumped onto the bed. Face first. A dying whale noise escaped my lips when I heard Niall enter my room. A chuckle echoed through the room and I lifted my head from the blankets. 

        "What are you laughing at?" I asked him, clearly annoyed. 

        "You." He said. 

        I rolled my eyes and stuffed my head back into the blankets. I groaned and heard him leave my room to go into a different room. Hopefully his own. 

        After about ten minutes with my head stuffed into the blankets I stood up and grabbed my towel and a pair of sweat pants and a light blue t-shirt. I walked into the bathroom and started the shower. Before I fully got undressed I poked my head out the door and made sure Niall wasn't around. I looked to the left to see him laying on his bed playing on his phone. He looked over at me and winked, making my face hot and pink. Quickly I shut the door and locked it. 

        The steam from the shower filled up the bathroom quickly, making it harder to see when I got out. I grabbed my towel and dried myself off, then putting on my under garments. Then pulling on my loose sweatpants and my t-shirt. After drying out my hair with the towel I ran the brush through my hair then threw it up in a quick messy bun.

         Niall wasn't in his room when I left the bathroom. But it didn't matter to me, as long as he didn't break into my shower. I walked into my bedroom, Niall was laying on my floor. 

        "What are you doing?" I asked him. He looked up at me and then smiled. 

        "I got bored." He said. I gave him a look and then hung my towel over the door. 

        "Why are you in my room though? You can actually leave this prison." I told him. He chuckled.

        "I don't want you to be lonely anymore. You're always so 'happy' when I'm around." He told me, standing up. 

        "Only because I'm not awkwardly trapped in this house by myself. You're getting yourself brought into this because you cant let a girl go. You need me. You want me. But I don't want you." I said. 

        "You have that quality no other girl has." Niall said. I looked at him, urging him to go on. 

        "You're just amazing. You're bold and tough and everything that I've never had in a girl. All the girls I've been with are whores and sluts. You're not. Tell me, who was your last boyfriend?" He asked me. 

        I bit my lip and looked at the floor. My last boyfriend was named Carter. He was the most perfect thing but all he wanted was the sex and he did drugs and cheated on my a few times a week, all with different girls. I wouldn't give him sex, knowing he would leave anyways. Once he did leave I was heart broken but happy that I wouldn't have to deal with him. He turned out to be a dad to a little girl, with my ex best friend. They seemed so happy until one night they got into a fight and he left her. Alone. 

        I ended up helping her for a year or so, only through her senior year so she could graduate to support her kid. She did and then went to college, sending Grace to her mother for a while, and of course always visiting. She was my hero, and the best teen mother I've ever met. 

        "Raelynn?" Niall asked me, getting me away from those memories. 

        "About a year ago or so..." I said trailing off. Niall had a smirk on his face. It irritated me. 

        "Are you still a virgin?" He asked me, looking at me like he already new the answer. 

        "Yes." I said looking at him. He smiled and walked towards me. 

        His body pressed into my own and I could feel his breath on my neck as he bent down so his lips were by my ear. He chuckled and then said.

        "Exactly. You're pure."