Chapter Twenty

Six months later and I had a few more tattoos and a few friends. Niall left for home three months ago and a few rain storms took place. He texted me regularly and it seemed like we were dating, but trust me we weren't. I already gained a boyfriend from work, he was one of my co workers and he was really sweet.

        His name was Dallas and he has a few piercings and tattoos but not like me or a few of my other friends. His eyes were a light colored hazel and he was pretty fit if I say so myself. We worked at a surf shop together but he was using his money from there for his tuition. Which meant he was either working or doing school work. It was pretty hard. My favorite thing was his dark brown hair and the way it flipped. 

        My best friends are Juliet and Skylynn. They were sisters and inside of being complete and utter opposites they're almost exactly alike in many ways. Juliet had blue/purple hair that was pin straight all the time, never any other way. But it was cute. She had her nose pierced and her ears both pierced in five different places. A few tattoos covered her body, but not like Skylynn. 

        Skylynn didn't have piercings but a lot of her arms and other body parts were inked regularly. Her eyes were a bright bright blue, like Juliet's but brighter. Sky's hair was blonde and perfectly curled all of the time, naturally. People paid to have their hair temporarily done like hers. She was a lucky girl.

        My partner in crime and my other coworker other than Dallas and Juliet was Ashton. He was a former drummer from Australia and currently the only one with out tattoos here. His sister was another one of my best friends whom worked at the shop. Ashton had light brown hair and pretty eyes. The boy was pretty white for once living in Australia.

        His sister had light brown hair as well and like five tattoos. Her name was Danielle and she was like a sister to me and she was pretty beautiful. She was a bad ass and we were unstoppable together and our boss laughs at the stupid things we do while we work.

-----

        "I have to go babe," Dallas said hugging me. 

        "But-" I said pouting, holding him in my arms. 

        "School," He said shrugging and kissing my lips. 

        I kissed back and let him go, watching him turn and walk out of the shop. Shaking my head in sorrow I turned back to the self I was stocking with tight shirts and shorts meant for the water. A breeze blew in from the window making me shiver slightly and I turned my head to the door as Danielle walked in frustrated. 

        She happened to be in an abusive as hell relationship and was afraid to leave the guy because he threatened to kill her once as she was packing to leave. He wasn't always like that, but he changed into a monster and she was his victim. Their relationship was nothing to joke about. 

        "I hate him so much!" She yelled, flopping down on the couch in the center of the shop. 

        "Then call the cops on him," I stated, hanging up shirts with our logo on them. 

        She gave out a weak and pitiful laugh, then looked at me. "You know I cant do that," she said. 

        I gave her a weak smile and looked over at a car pulling up outside. Danielle popped up from the couch and ran behind the counter when she noticed it was out boss, David. She started fiddling with a few papers as he walked on. I was wiping down the surf boards and rubbing the special polish on them.

        "Good afternoon ladies!" He said. 

        We returned the words and waited for our work. David was pretty cool though and a little older than me, maybe twenty one. But he was fit as well. 

        "You girls are giving surfing lessons today in an hour. They boys are coming back to run the shop," He said. 

        I groaned and grabbed my shorts and bikini top, so did Danielle. We went into the back room and changed on separate ends of the room facing away from each other. We gave the signal to turn around and I smiled at her. Slowly we walked out of the room, I put my hair into a messy bun and so did Danielle. Before the lesson we had to work in the outfits, causing guys to stair at us.

        "Get out there," David laughed pushing us into the hands of a couple. 

        The girl was clinging onto her boyfriend who looked like he was going to throw up at the sight of her love. I nudged Danielle and she noticed and took the girl away from him and pointed her in the direction of the surf board. When she was out of hearing range the man exhaled and relaxed.

        "Thank you," He said, a hint of a Scottish accent in his voice.

        "You're welcome," I said awkwardly leading him to a surf board. 

        For the next three hours we were teaching the couple to surf. Danielle was having trouble trying to make the girl understand it but the man was a natural. He even admitted he already knew how to surf but he was only doing this for her. I smiled and continued to 'teach' him out in the water. We ended up having a race, I won. 

        Danielle was exhausted and complaining about how stupid she was and how they almost fought a few times but Danielle kept her cool. I kept my mouth shut about my client and we walked back to the shop. 

        Dallas and Ashton were ringing up a few people when we walked into the store. David was stocking the small cooler meant for employees with pops and other sugary items. Dallas finished his line first and walked towards me. He hugged me and kissed my lips making me giggle. When he pulled back a smile was stuck to his face.

        "How about we go out tonight," He said. 

        "Well of course," I said happily. 

        He winked at me and gave me a time that he would be picking me up. I said goodbye to my boss and co workers and made my way to Nialls black range rover. He left it with me while he was home. 

        I slid into the drivers seat and started the car. The engine roared to life and I was soon driving home.

_____________________________________________________________
How was that update?~Nemo