Epilogue

*Nialls p.o.v.*

        A tear escapes my eye and I quickly wipe it away. The words Raelynn is speaking about me practically ripped out my heart. I sit down next to her and drape my arms over my knees and I tilt my head down. I allow the tears to fall freely now since I wasn't around my parents, who acted happy about my death, and I listen to the last words that Raelynn probably have to give me for now. 

        "I miss you too," I say whenever she says she misses me. 

        The strain on my heart hurts to extremes, I just want her to be happy. But I know that won't happen since I allowed myself to die that day, with a chance of survival I just let go, I should have stayed. I reach out and attempt to twirl a lock of her hair, but it wasn't that easy. I stretch out and rest my head on the stone marked up with dates and what I was. I look over at her to see her fingers reaching out to touch my date of birth. I stiffen and breath out as her fingers go right through the hair that blocked it. 

        I get up and bend down, I kiss her head but I know she can't feel it. I walk away from the sight and I turn back once more to catch a glimpse of tears trailing down her cheeks, her bright pink cheeks, and I turn around to collect myself. 

        "I love you," I whisper and I start walking and soon I disappear from the scene. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________

        The moral of the story is that death can come upon anyone. That you shouldn't assume death upon a certain person. I am ninety seven percent sure that none of you expected Niall to just die like that. That you assumed that he would just wake up and Raelynn would shower him with kisses. Or that Raelynn or Niall would have woken up on the morning it all started, in the first chapter, and assume that it was a nightmare and they would get together after that happened and live happily ever after. But no. 

        If stories where always like that then everyone would get tired of reading them. 

        Now on to the real ending...

        Mason ended up going to college in Miami on a fighting scholarship. Where she became a professional fighter and traveled around the world regularly. She always kept in contact with Raelynn. They're was hardly ever a day where Mason wouldn't text or call. 

        Raelynn ended up getting married to a childhood friend named Jarrod. She never forgot the words Andy, the old man, said to her. Jarrod knew about Niall being her first love and he vowed to never replace him in her heart. He vowed to her that he wouldn't ever make her forget him. Jarrod never even became jealous of what Niall had. Not like Niall even had anything to begin with. 

        Raelynn ended up giving birth to a little boy and named him James, after Nialls middle name for memory, and a little girl named Sydney in Harry's honor since he begged Raelynn to name her that. 

        Harry did get married and had two boys before his wife said no to more kids, hence why he begged Raelynn to name her daughter Sydney, he named them Jamie and Marcel. Raelynn proudly named Harry, Louis, Liam, and Zayn the uncles of her kids. Raelynn ended up being an aunt to all their children as well. 

        Louis had three daughters and then his wife gave birth to a baby boy which he named William. He was happy to not have anymore children until five minutes later his wife pushed out a baby girl. Giving him a surprise of twins. The doctors miss read the ultrasounds. 

          Zayn had a little girl and it was enough for him. He named her Autumn. 

        Liam had a daughter and then twin boys. His wife named their daughter Danielle and he named the boys Archer and Zachery. They lived about twenty minutes away from Raelynn so they seen her often, which made Louis jealous. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

        THANK YOU FOR STICKING THROUGH THE STORY AND WITH ME. YOU'RE AMAZING READERS AND THANK YOU AGAIN FOR STICKING WITH IT. ~Nemo.