Chapter Twenty Seven

YOOOOO Okay warning: this chapter does get confusing. But you'll have to read it or you'll be deeply confused through out the entire ending of the story. I'm sorry for the whole confusion through it all but comment on how it worked cause I loved writing like this and I hope I can do it again without confusion c: ~Nemo
________________________________________________________________________________ 

                         Third Persons P.O.V One Year After the Shark Attack: 

        Raelynn laid in bed all morning of the last Monday in June. Her hair was strewn across her pillow as she scrolled through her twitter and read all the comments about One Direction. Niall and his friends auditioned on the X-Factor months ago and they were just hitting off their career in the big leagues while she was stuck at home taking care of Noah and Mason. Niall offered Mason to go with them but she wouldn't go without Raelynn. 

        One Directions the new half pop and half punk boy band of this year, created by the famous Simon Cowell, who calls Raelynn all the time to just chat and tell them whats going on with the boys since they never call. When the boys actually Skype or call its only for a few minutes before they have to do something. And as hard as it is for Raelynn and Mason to see Niall all over the world having fun they take the pain because its what makes Niall happier than being at home. 

        Girls throw themselves at Harry the most for the amounts of tattoos that covers his body, and Liam turned into the heavy hearted bad boy who is never seen unless he's in handcuffs leaving a club. Louis turned into nothing new, he stayed himself through out the X-Factor. Zayn took up smoking to release stress faster since he can't stay as calm anymore for the fact he's stuck on a bus with four other boys whom are idiots. Niall tells the truth often but lies most of the time to keep things secrets about his life. 

        Niall also got a girlfriend who sings in another rock band but no one pays any attention to her as much. Zayn is dating a lovely girl in the band Little Mix, a band of a whole other genre, and he even proposed to her. Liam sleeps with a lot of girls and doesn't keep a girl for more than one hook up each. Harry doesn't think he'd want a girlfriend with the conditions of their touring and stuff. Louis is dating a white Starbucks girl who's sweet on the account of her staying with Mason and Raelynn and they became friends over the Miami tour. 

        Raelynn's phone vibrated with Nialls name popping up on the screen. She tapped the screen lightly with her thumb, confused that Niall never spoke to her often. 

        Niall :)- Tell Mason to Skype me. Thanks. 

        She huffed and lugged herself out of bed for the day and tracked down Mason, who was still asleep, and told her to call Niall. She groaned and complained over not wanting to do it. And that she's hated her brother ever since he started fighting again and how she just had to leave him. 

        Raelynn took a hot shower and threw on a pair of dark wash skinny jeans and a black sweater along with her black boots. She left Mason to talk to Niall while she went to the doughnut shop down the street of the apartment complex. When she returned with the fattening food she heard Mason scream and a loud crash go through the apartment. 

        -Switch to Mason's point of View to before the crash-

        "Mason we're engaged, I love her!" Niall yelled through my speakers. 

        "YOU CAN'T LOVE HER IF YOU LOVE RAELYNN!" I screamed at him. His fiancee, Jessica, was sitting next to him with a look of nothing of her face. 

        "I don't love her! I never have and I never will! This is our last tour for a year and Jessica's done for a while. I'll be home in two weeks from California and you'll return to our apartment," He said to me. 

        "You can't make me go with you! I'll just go to Greg for custody I'm sixteen I can choose myself," I half screamed at him. I was crying but n you couldn't tell in my voice. 

        "What you'd move back there? With the sister you hate?" He asked mockingly. 

        "No he'd get custody OR I'll ask for Raelynn to take me," I told him. 

        "Bullshit you're coming to live with us,"  Niall yelled at me. 

        "YOU CAN'T JUST TAKE ME FROM A PLACE WERE I AM LOVED AND GET IN TROUBLE!" I screamed at him, but I heard the door reopen and close with meant Raelynn was home. I screamed and punched the vase at the side of my bed and I heard Raelynn run into the room. 

        "Raelynn please don't let him take me away," I sobbed into her shirt when she walked towards me. 

        "Shhh I wont," She told me while smoothing down my hair. 

        "Fuck you Raelynn," Niall said. I turned away from Raelynn and looked at the screen. 

        "I hate you Niall, you're worse than our parents," I said before hanging up the call and hugged Raelynn. 

        "I love you don't let him take me away," I sobbed into her shirt. 

        She rubbed small circles into my back, "I won't lets call Greg," She said to me leading me out into the living room.

        -Switch to Raelynn's Point of View-

        Mason dialed Greg's phone number and we waited until he picked up. I held the phone to my ear and finally someone answered the phone. 

        "Hello?" Greg asked. 

        "Hello this is Raelynn. At the moment Mason is under my watch while your brother Niall is on tour," I said.

        "Oh, well hello Raelynn. Why exactly do you need me?" He asked me. 

        "Niall is coming home and is threatening Mason to go back with him even though Mason has been with me well before his tour and One Direction days," I said, "Mason would like you to either get custody of her or have you grant me custody of her so she doesn't have to be with Niall anymore," I said. 

         "I'll grant you the custody, I knew this was going to happen from the beginning," He said to me. 

        "Great. So should we go to you for the signing and court or would you like to come to us?" I asked him. 

        "I'll come to you," He said. 

        "Great I can't wait to meet you," I said to him.

        "Likewise, goodbye." He said. 

        "Goodbye." I said hanging up. 

        "So I get you stay with you and Noah?" Mason asked me excitedly. 

        "Yes," I told her.

        She jumped around excitedly until she heard a strange noise come from her laptop. We walked into her room to find Niall calling back. We ignored the calls and texts he sent cause he didn't matter anymore. He chose to make the mistakes he made. It wasn't our problem anymore. 

        -Switch to Niall's Point of View-

        "Babe she's your sister and I don't want her with us either," Jessica purred in my ear. I shoved her away from me and tried to call her again. 

        "She's the LAST family member I have that didn't hate me until now," I said growing angry.

        She walked away angry as I tried to call my sister over and over again. Each time they were declined which meant she was probably with Raelynn and or talking to Greg for custody issues. Which ticked me off  even more then anything normally would. I finally just gave up and shut my laptop and slid into another bunk besides the one Jessica wasn't in and I cried myself to sleep that night. 

        The next morning I had noticed that I hadn't received any text messages from either one of the girls. But the words that Mason had yelled at me before she hung up racked through my brain. Maybe I did love Raelynn, or might still love her. I've always loved her and Mason was always there for any stupid thing I've done to try and get her. Not just for the bet we've made.

        Jessica angrily threw open the curtain to my bunk and the anger shown brightly in her dark eyes. Her skin was a deep red where there wasn't a pointless tattoo that was meant for her image. Her hair was thrown into a messed up pony tail and she was still in her pajamas. 

        "Why didn't you come to bed last night?" She spat at me. 

        "I didn't feel like it," I said, shrugging my shoulders.

        "Whats the point of trying to gain your family back after you have me?" She asked. My temper flew through the roof and I heard a boy walk back to us. 

        "Because you're not my family! You will never replace them in my heart. You'll never replace my dead parents or my little sisters or the first girl I ever loved! You're like a peasant compared to them! My first love is taking my sister away from me over my sisters wishes! Yeah sure I don't even like Greg but you wont even compare to him either. The engagements off, the weddings not going to happen. If you loved me you'd understand and not put me in the position of making that choice to think that I'd chose you over them. It wont and will never happen, just leave!" I raged to her. 

        Her face was twisted into a shock and anger type look and she stormed off as the boys shouted cheers of joy through out the bus. They hated her with a great amount of passion and I know why now. 

        -Switch to third person point of view-

        With the whole custody switching and calling off a month engagement made the three of them realize they wouldn't have known their world right now if they have never met. Was is fate or destiny? Neither it was common sense. Niall needed Raelynn in his life like a drunk needed his alcohol. 

        Raelynn intoxicated Niall a great deal and Mason always secretly wished that they'd hook up once and get together after that. Sure they've kissed and lived in a runned down house for a while but nothing was as perfect to Mason then the thought of her older brother with such a sweet girl who he loved more then anything. 

        No one had more of a messed up life as them. That was true. 

_____________________________________________________________
This chapter took like four hours and I like how it turned out c: once again I am very sorry with the mixed up reading of the points of views. This chapters the longest one so far and omg I kinda love it. 

Song I listened to while writing this: Temporary Bliss and Angel with a Shotgun and Endlessly all by The Cab. 
(I highly recommend those songs they're so beautiful <3) ~Nemo