Chapter Nineteen

"Wake up Rae," Someone said shaking my body slightly. 

        "Go away," I mumbled, trying to smack away who ever it was. 

        "Fine you can stay on the plane," Noah said. 

        I jumped up and noticed that we were in fact one of the last people of the plane. Quickly grabbing my bag I exited the plane and went over to the luggage claim. Once I found mine I waited for Noah to receive his own and we made our way outside were Noah's company sent over a car. We slid in the car and started towards our new home. 

        After a long drive we pulled into the parking lot. It was a fancy place and it was quite big. We unloaded our suitcases and lugged them into the building. An elevator took us and a few others up to the fourth floor. Noah unlocked the door and we sorted out bedrooms and such.

        "I should get the big bedroom," I stated. 

        "But-" He started but was cut off to the sound of me going into the room and shutting the door. 

        I quickly hung up and folded clothes and shoved my shoes into the closet. My bed was quickly made and everything else fell into place by the time it was dinner. Noah ordered pizza and I paid for it. 

        Boxes of food littered the floor by the time ten rolled around. I stood up and looked out the sliding glass doors. 

        "You can go out tonight if you want," Noah said. 

        "Okay," I said smiling.

        I ran into my room and curled my hair in loose ringlets and slipped on a tight pair of shorts and a crops top. My feet slid into my favorite pair of white Vans. My phone vibrated in my pocket and I checked to see Nialls name.

        Niall: Want to go out tonight? ;)

        I bit my lip and pushed my bangs back. Before I answered I did my makeup and checked my outfit a few times. 

        Rae: Sure, pick me up outside of Cool Side Inn. Its my new apartment :).

        I slipped my phone in my pocket and grabbed fifty dollars from my wallet and made my way out of the apartment. Noah said goodbye to me as I left. A tooth brush hung out of his mouth, making his words mix and yeah.

        Niall sat in his car alone, a cigarette hung out of his mouth. When I slid into the car the smell made me gag and cough. A smirk showed up on Nialls lips as he flicked it out the window before proceeding down the road.

        Mason's words rang through my mind as we drove. 'He really does like you'.

        A shiver ran down my spine at the thought of him actually loving someone. Not after everything that's happened to me. But at least he tries to make it better. 

        "Why don't you just give up on me?" He asked, breaking the deathly silence. 

        "There's no reason to give up," I said shrugging my shoulders. 

        He nodded and pulled up to a club. The car stopped and the aroma of smoke and every other thing filled my nose. Lights brightly shown through the glass windows. People were dancing to the loud music outside and in the alleys. I wrapped my arms around my torso, only to have Niall notice and put his arm around my body. 

        The building was extremely hot and sweat rolled off peoples drunken bodies. Niall dragged me through the thick crowed until he found a table full of people. Louis, Liam, Zayn, and Harry where even there. I guess they traveled in a pack.

        Harry's eyes fell on me, they were full of concern and disappointment. He opened his mouth only for Louis to interrupt him.

        "Raelynn! How are you love?" Louis shouted happily over the loud music. 

        "My mother sent me here, how do you think?" I said trying to get rid of that angry feeling in my stomach. 

        Louis frowned and set a drink in front of me. I tipped it back and the burning sensation soon numbed. I smiled and Louis cheered. For hours we just talked and drank. My head hurt and my words slurred. Niall wasn't really drinking, probably cause he was under age and he had to drive home. 

        "We should go," Niall said. The group awed. 

        Niall picked me up knowing that I wouldn't be able to walk through here by myself. He carefully put me into his car and giggles escaped my lips. 

        "Niall you're beautiful," I said looking at him. 

        He smiled and a slight blush crept onto his face. After a few minutes of my random mumbling and compliments Niall was once again carrying me up to my brothers flat. 

        He knocked on the door and a very tired looking Noah answered it in his boxers. I was set in Noah's arms and Niall turned away and left. Noah complained about me drinking under age and getting hammered the day we arrived in our knew home. I waved him off and nuzzled my body into my bed. 

        Sleep soon fell over me, drowning me into its world. 

__________________________________________________________
Well damn. ~Nemo
COMMENT AND STUFF </3